• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Blackhawks 1 - (Series Tied at 1)

Rate this topic

Does Pierre have a hard on for Toews? What was the purpose of asking his last question to Z about Towes? :rolleyes:

So he could think about the two of them together...tonight...when he's...

looking up useless bits of trivia about players on the internet, which I imagine to be Pierre's masturbatory method of choice.

let them come out and start trying to run us... Wings will make them pay even worse then today. We have enough speed and skill to make any hawk out of position look stupid. Joe is gonna be rocking unlike the "madhouse" and instead of chanting "blackhawks suck," we as normal will ignore the opposition and cheer for our boys alone! Unless of course your kronwalled

This is all I've found so far...

@MarkLazerus: Toews unhappy with the officiating. Says if the #RedWings can get away with the physical stuff, #Blackhawks have to respond in kind.

More from Toews...cough-whiner-cough

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/18/toews-has-beef-with-officiating-after-game-2-loss/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Hah, from reddit:

R.I.P. Marian Hossa who was shot in the first period of today's Wings-Hawks game.

https://twitter.com/WorldofIsaac/status/335809621296046080

I couldn't believe it when even Edzo admitted that he "might" have embellished a bit for that call.

anyone have Val's $6M goal on video yet?

http://video.redwings.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=-6&id=249739&cmpid=embed-share-video

Edited by ogreslayer

Don't these players ever learn? When they complain about not getting calls in the hopes that they are "politicking for more calls to be made" they end up getting more calls against them and even less against the opposing team...It's as certain as death and taxes... Thank you Porky, even though we are struggling on the PP, it'll be nice to have your team only have 4 guys out there for about 16 mins next game...

I couldn't believe it when even Edzo admitted that he "might" have embellished a bit for that call.

http://video.redwings.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=-6&id=249739&cmpid=embed-share-video

Thanks!

Edited by LeftWinger

Whoa, did that work out when you posted it? to me it looks like this:

Saw that the embedded version didn't work & switched the link over. Plus I switched it over the the clip on the Wings site instead of NBC Sports. Better to give the Wings the traffic.

Edited by ogreslayer

Well, I see that someone earlier mentioned that if it were a certain other player who made that shot, it would be non-stop playing on NBC and TSN all day and night...Lead me to start looking around for some super goals by "him."

First off, I found Val's on Youtube:

Also here is Val's from 2008:

Sid has had some amazing goals and even though I have looked and looked, I haven't found ANY that are much better if at all than these two by Val. Sure Sid has some, and they are great highlights, but that is expected of him, Val's goals are equally amazing. :D $6M amazing, nah! :lol:

Not saying Val is as good as Sid, but he deserves some well deserved NATIONAL press time for this goal...it was every bit as equally amazing as any of Sids I could find...

Well, I see that someone earlier mentioned that if it were a certain other player who made that shot, it would be non-stop playing on NBC and TSN all day and night...Lead me to start looking around for some super goals by "him."

First off, I found Val's on Youtube:

Also here is Val's from 2008:

Sid has had some amazing goals and even though I have looked and looked, I haven't found ANY that are much better if at all than these two by Val. Sure Sid has some, and they are great highlights, but that is expected of him, Val's goals are equally amazing. :D $6M amazing, nah! :lol:

Not saying Val is as good as Sid, but he deserves some well deserved NATIONAL press time for this goal...it was every bit as equally amazing as any of Sids I could find...

Why did you have to bring up Sid. The discussion was about Val. Does everything have to be about Sid? If Sid is "the greatest player in the world" why has he never even been a finalist for the Selke? You would think that the "greatest player in the world" would also win the Selke every year. DATS is the greatest.