• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Blackhawks 1 - (Series Tied at 1)

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Cleary, too. He decided to double-team Sharp instead of watching the trailing man, so Kane was left wide open.

I'm really, REALLY tired of Cleary. He provides nothing to the team that the average grinder cannot. His defensive acumen now seems to be totally absent.

Edited by Crymson

Cleary, too. He decided to double-team Sharp instead of watching the trailing man, so Kane was left wide open.

I'm really, REALLY tired of Cleary. He provides nothing to the team that the average grinder cannot. His defensive acumen now seems to be totally absent.

I agree, clearly showed exactly how to not handle that situation. Smith was equally brutal on that play.

Also what the f*** was Cleary doing

Cleary was the closest forward backchecking. Quincey is taking away the pass, he makes a nice play but normally you don't expect the D man to pull over that far since the goalie has the shooter and D man takes the pass.

Had Cleary slowed up and picked up the trailer you guys would probably be bitching that he should've gone after Sharp.

If anything Smith should've kept skating his ass off to pick up the trailer. Smith made a rookie mistake and everything broke down.

The lengths you guys go to bash Cleary has gotten comical at this point.