• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Blackhawks 1 - (Series Tied at 1)

Rate this topic

Can we change the lines up during the intermission and maybe get some spark going? Z does not even look like the same player as Games 6 and 7.

The players sitting in the locker room with their heads down. Then enters Darren Helm with a healthy back. Locker room goes crazy goes the punch line to every sports movie. Lol

its so frustrating that this team has battled so hard to get this far and with a few tweaks could be so much better. smith does not deserve to see the ice the rest of the playoffs. he has to be held accountable for his very poor play. and cleary continues to be deadweight on the top 6. put bertuzzi, miller, eaves, or anyone in that spot and then fill out the 4th line accordingly.

we dominated most of this period. keep it up.

And we lost any momentum at the end of it.

I understand the Wings like the puck possession style, but we need to start being simple when clearing the zone. Just flip it out and stop trying to skate it out with Hawk players hounding the puck carrier.

More traffic in front the net would help as well. There are some juicy rebounds to be had.

playing much better .. but still thatf****** crawford is a wall and a half, someone run him over or something this guy is too good.. has our number like no other.

if this guy is good howard is a ******* all star. what did he have to face last game? a couple routine saves

can we put cleary on the IR and call up tatar?

dont need to tatar can come up and play whenever hes called upon in the playoffs

i think you guys need to get use to cleary. im sure hell be extended in the offseason

if this guy is good howard is af****** all star. what did he have to face last game? a couple routine saves

exactly and he has been giving up glorious rebounds Andersson just skated by a rebound which would have been an empty net

get bodies in front of the net

if this guy is good howard is af****** all star. what did he have to face last game? a couple routine saves

dont need to tatar can come up and play whenever hes called upon in the playoffs

i think you guys need to get use to cleary. im sure hell be extended in the offseason

A certain amount of truthiness going on in this post.

And we lost any momentum at the end of it.

I understand the Wings like the puck possession style, but we need to start being simple when clearing the zone. Just flip it out and stop trying to skate it out with Hawk players hounding the puck carrier.

More traffic in front the net would help as well. There are some juicy rebounds to be had.

I agree. I like that we're shooting more, we already have as many shots as we did in game 1 through the first. just a matter of crashing the net more and we'll be able to head back home with a win. this is our game to take.

Well, the hits are even at 12. For future seasons we will need more that 2 elite offensive threats. For this season, we may need to have Kronner, E, 22, Bert, Abby on the ice at the same time. We may have to take a Broad Street Bullies type of approach to the rest of our season.

Ditto for Filppula. Both should be gone this summer.

Since Flip is doing absolutely nothing out there he gets by with no bombardment from this group. Prove me wrong, Filppula, prove me wrong.

Agreed. When both goalies have virtually identical numbers like Crawford and Emery did, I think it says more about the team and the system than any particular goalie's abilities.