• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 3 GDT - Blackhawks 1 @ Red Wings 3 - (DET leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

Do you have access to CBC? Its only marginally better than NBC as Bob Cole is 80 and doesn't know players names or in some cases what is going on, but I'll take his senility over Ed Olcyzk's biased commentary any day.

Duh I forgot about CBC. I don't get it in HD but that's OK.

I still am having a hard time believing that we will win this series. Win tonight and I will really be second guessing my Hawks in 6 prediction. I think even if we take this series to 7 games it will be a success. The more Wings hockey I get to watch the better!

Ok, I just got back from doing stuff all afternoon....I am assuming we reached the 321 posts for a win?

Anyhow! 3-1 Wings! Lets Go Red Wings!

I still am having a hard time believing that we will win this series. Win tonight and I will really be second guessing my Hawks in 6 prediction. I think even if we take this series to 7 games it will be a success. The more Wings hockey I get to watch the better!

We weren't supposed to make the playoffs according to MOST NHL experts....we were not supposed to win against Anaheim...we aren't supposed to be in the same rink as Chicago...This is already a successful season, every extra win is bonus and another serving of crow to the NHL experts... I hope we take the series, and I am confident if the team that showed up Saturday shows up every game, we will.

Both Jimmy and Hank are having a Smythe playoff....

Edited by LeftWinger

Ok, I just got back from doing stuff all afternoon....I am assuming we reached the 321 posts for a win?

Anyhow! 3-1 Wings! Lets Go Red Wings!

We weren't supposed to make the playoffs according to MOST NHL experts....we were not supposed to win against Anaheim...we aren't supposed to be in the same rink as Chicago...This is already a successful season, every extra win is bonus and another serving of crow to the NHL experts... I hope we take the series, and I am confident if the team that showed up Saturday shows up every game, we will.

Both Jimmy and Hank are having a Smythe playoff....

I agree but coming into the playoffs, I like to wipe the slate clean and I actually thought we would beat the Ducks. I agree, I would love to see the experts reaction if the Blackhawks are eliminated. They will all be at a loss for words.