• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 3 GDT - Blackhawks 1 @ Red Wings 3 - (DET leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

Smith was gonna wreck shop.

Wish he did.

They had their europussies on the ice, too. He could have teed off on them and showed them we can be bullies too.

This isn't the 2007 Ducks. We have as much toughness as this team, and we're backing down. Put Bertuzzi and Tootoo in the lineup next game, and we're "way" tougher than them. Hawks are not a fighting team.

Wish he did.

They had their europussies on the ice, too. He could have teed off on them and showed them we can be bullies too.

This isn't the 2007 Ducks. We have as much toughness as this team, and we're backing down. Put Bertuzzi and Tootoo in the lineup next game, and we're "way" tougher than them. Hawks are not a fighting team.

This

Looks like we are inside their heads now, wouldn't surprise me to see Bickell or Shaw do something suspension-worthy next game. And is it just me, or does it look like someone shaved Fat Bastard's chest hair and glued the clippings onto Patrick Kane's neck? That is some of the ugliest facial hair I've ever seen!

still dont know how this team is doing this

incredible

keep amazing me wings

Sometimes the young players don't know any better than to stay on a roll once they're on one. Our stars and our youth and our goalie are winning these games.

This is the most exciting post season for me, aside from cup wins of course. I grew up watching the Wings coast into the post season, I wasn't old enough to watch hockey when the Wings didn't make the playoffs. Coming into this season with only the hope of keeping the playoff streak alive, watching this team do this in the post season is just really exciting.

What was with Quenneville breathing fire on Crawford?

Every goal Crawford gave up was suspect.

If Howard gave up those same goals tonight, I would have crucified him here. So would many other posters.

Granted, Crawford isn't getting goal support.

So, did CBC show the replay of Cleary losing his stick on that breakaway? NBC didn't and I want to make sure there was no shenanigans.

Also, the goal being waved off seems like a huge make up call by the refs for letting Kane walk down the ice with an injured guy.

So many missed cross checks and boarding calls though... refs need to wake up to the Hawk's thuggery.

Guest Crymson

Wish he did.

Absolutely true. This is more like the 1997 team.

Wish he did.

But, they have a lot of pesky Icehogs who love to start crap and then whine about it. I forget who it was, but one of the Icehogs loved waiting for the linesmen to break up fights, then he'd throw some cheap shots at the opponent.

I know about the Griffins/Icehogs brawl from earlier this year, but YouTube Icehogs/Wolves for some awful displays of Icehogs talent this season too...

Loving watching the meltdown on the Squawks HF Board. They're crying for Toews/Taves saying he didn't get enough calls and was hacked all night. I'm at work right now but can't wait to see the win on DVR in the morning!

But, they have a lot of pesky Icehogs who love to start crap and then whine about it. I forget who it was, but one of the Icehogs loved waiting for the linesmen to break up fights, then he'd throw some cheap shots at the opponent.

I know about the Griffins/Icehogs brawl from earlier this year, but YouTube Icehogs/Wolves for some awful displays of Icehogs talent this season too...

They won't call any of their minor league goons up for this series. Not unless there's lots of injuries.

Tootoo and Bertuzzi are healthy scratches, if I'm not mistaken.

Also, didn't Quincey used to fight once upon a time. Guy doesn't do anything physical anymore.

Absolutely true. This is more like the 1997 team.

No way. If we had Kocur, McCarty, Shanahan, Lapointe, Rouse, the Hawks would have played like scared girls tonight.

We do have a more decent mixture of skill, toughness than we used to have in previous seasons. If that's what you meant?