• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 3 GDT - Blackhawks 1 @ Red Wings 3 - (DET leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

Now do we believe?

Despite how the 1st game ended, I started believing when we came back and tied that game early on right away. We didn't have the gas to finish, but we tied it early and kept it tight until we had nothing left. I had a real good feeling heading into game 2 after seeing that team in the 1st game. And I had a real good feeling this morning and all day. I couldn't wait for the game, and if I think we're going to lose, I'm not excited like that. There will be no shame if we end up losing this series as Chicago is a great team, but there's no reason we can't win this series, now more than ever.

No way. If we had Kocur, McCarty, Shanahan, Lapointe, Rouse, the Hawks would have played like scared girls tonight.

We do have a more decent mixture of skill, toughness than we used to have in previous seasons. If that's what you meant?

Ya there's no comparison between this team and the 97 team in skill or toughness. But that's fine, different eras. I'm excited about the here and now.

Wow, resisting making an account on HFBoards, now they are bitching about the singing and octopi being thrown on the ice. Which I am actually annoyed with because if they weren't dumb Hawk's fans, they'd realize the stoppage of play actually helps their stars get a breather when they are triple shifting.

But hey, they just learned about the game of hockey in 2010, so gotta give them a break.

Agreed. Nice name, by the way.

I don't know about you guys but that no goal looked like a goal to me lol. w/e I'll take it, Homer got boned from so many of those calls and Datsyuk sealed it anyway.

Guest Crymson

No way. If we had Kocur, McCarty, Shanahan, Lapointe, Rouse, the Hawks would have played like scared girls tonight.

We do have a more decent mixture of skill, toughness than we used to have in previous seasons. If that's what you meant?

Yep. "More like." Not exactly like.

Edited by Crymson

I also love how Hawk's fans think their PK is going to continue to get lucky and be 100% the rest of postseason. Even if it does, I'd love to knock them out of the playoffs with a perfect PK percent, probably be one of the first times in history that has happened too, they can set another record.

I don't know about you guys but that no goal looked like a goal to me lol. w/e I'll take it, Homer got boned from so many of those calls and Datsyuk sealed it anyway.

Oh, I definitely think it was a goal, but I definitely think it was close and after them blowing the Franzen play before that lead to a goal, I think it was a kneejerk makeup call. I'll take it, because the goal before shouldn't have happened.

Have to expect a crazy Hawks frenzy for game 4. Wings will have to match the intensity and capitalize on the Hawks mistakes from the get go. Great game, great win, great unraveling Hawks team. Complain about the penalties all you want, (bad officiating both ways to be honest) but the Red Wings are the opponent, not the refs. Silly Hawks.

Oh, and our 3rd and 4 lines.... That's why we are up 2 games to 1 in the second round.

Edited by MibJab

Just tell NBC that you have started watching CBC because of Edzo.

I could, but we don't get CBC. Directv doesn't believe they exist. I could lie, I guess. As long as they don't check.... :ninja: