• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 3 GDT - Blackhawks 1 @ Red Wings 3 - (DET leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

The NHL-N analysts are saying that the disallowed goal was a by-the-book call.

What was the key component? To me it didn't look like the Hawk player touched Howard, I thought if anything it was a kicked in goal.

Edited by Number19

Is that wave-off the makeup for the non-call?

I thought it was. But we were overdue. And the boyz on NBC said it shouldn't have been called. But then they never mentioned the fact that the refs missed about six calls for us. Yes. Well...

Last I heard is Dekes is skating but won't do any stick handling and won't be back till training camp.

I know it was a 6 weeks thing which would've been right after the finals ended I think? With a little luck who knows.

Guest Crymson

What was the key component? To me it didn't look like the Hawk played touched Howard, I thought if anything it was a kicked in goal.

Establishing position in the crease and making no effort to get out is illegal. Makes sense.

three stars were picked by the Hawks' officials: #1 Jimmy, #2 Miller, and #3 Hjalmarsson for absolutely no reason anyone can fathom. ;)

wow just saw that charleston chew actually did get 3rd star

I thought you were kidding

no love for Pavel, I guess a tremendous goal in the 3rd period of a one goal game and going 16 and 12 the face-off dot is pretty unimpressive

If no one is convinced yet, I am here to tell you that this series officially makes Sammy and Bert useless to this team... I am liking the solid play of Cola this series, so we can keep him around to rotate the 6th spot (Kindl?) But Sammy and Bert HAVE to be bought out...Especially to make room for Helm to come back... I am telling you, this team is a sniper away from dominating this league for another 20 years...

I think Ericsson, Smith and Abby are better than the Hawks three best fighters.

We need to kick some ass here with all these scrambles in front of our net.

:)

The next person to circumvent the curse filter will be suspended, period. I'm not spending my game editing your posts.

:)

If no one is convinced yet, I am here to tell you that this series officially makes Sammy and Bert useless to this team... I am liking the solid play of Cola this series, so we can keep him around to rotate the 6th spot (Kindl?) But Sammy and Bert HAVE to be bought out...Especially to make room for Helm to come back... I am telling you, this team is a sniper away from dominating this league for another 20 years...

room for helm?? we don't need room for helm, we are still under the cap and he is already signed... we may need to make room for a top 6 forward, but not helm

On my way home from the game (I live in Woodstock ont)

Some notes

1. Our third line is the best line we have and it isn't even close. Kids CAN PLAY.

2. Dan Cleary still is no good

3. I've never heard an arena so loud, it was absolutely rocking.

4. NyQuist is going to be a superstar, bank on it.

CBC did a great job of showing Kane totally 100% floating down the ice without a care in the world on Datsyuks goal.

It was truly a thing of beauty.

I was just gonna say - Is it me, or does he spend pretty much the entirety of every single game away from the play (i.e. cherry-picking)?

Edited by Dabura

room for helm?? we don't need room for helm, we are still under the cap and he is already signed... we may need to make room for a top 6 forward, but not helm

A roster spot....

Need to let Cleary walk and need to keep Nyquist, Andersson and Brunner on this team...so Bert and Sammy must go.

Edited by LeftWinger

Where can I watch the press conferences?

NHL Network.

I was just gonna say - Is it me, or does he spend pretty much the entirety of every single game away from the play (i.e. cherry-picking)?

Crosby Jr.