• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 3 GDT - Blackhawks 1 @ Red Wings 3 - (DET leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

I was just gonna say - Is it me, or does he spend pretty much the entirety of every single game away from the play (i.e. cherry-picking)?

Watch the end of Game... 4? Or 5? I think of the Hawks series against Nashville in the 2010 playoffs. Hawks down one goal and on the PK (i think?) and yet you see Kane blatantly cherry picking down the ice. Erat f'd up pretty bad for the Preds too but man I can't believe that behavior got rewarded as they eventually went on to win it all after that. Ugh.

Guest Crymson

Brunner - 8 points in 10 games (4 goals, 4 assists) keeps getting less ice time every game, this game it was 9 minutes, Cleary gets 17 minutes... makes sense

The third line is played against Chicago's third line.

This is classy stuff...no one has brought to these guys all year and now they are up against it...at least we belong in the same rink.

THIS. They don't know how to react. They've been gliding along for months. Now, hopefully, it's a little more like treading in a cesspool. LOVE it.

This season and playoff has been such a joy thus far! It's been a long, long time since Wings weren't expected to win anything. How fast that the last 21 years of dominance that spoiled most of us is erased in one half season and the new age fans are experiencing what us old timers went through in the 90's. A team growing together, losing together and learning to win together! No longer are the most of us spoiled....every win is a bonus, it's been a LONG time since the overwhelming feeling was if we don't win the Cup, we still had a successful season!

I am going to refrain from calling this a rebuild or even a reload...I am calling it the REBIRTH of the Detroit Red Wings...

So, Howard was absolutely huge tonight. A lot of guys had big moments, but Howard was HUGE. We were in this game because of Howard through the 1st and he locked down the win. Phenomenally great game from him.

:)

They won't call any of their minor league goons up for this series. Not unless there's lots of injuries.

Tootoo and Bertuzzi are healthy scratches, if I'm not mistaken.

Also, didn't Quincey used to fight once upon a time. Guy doesn't do anything physical anymore.

Don't agree about Quincey. I've seen him in more than one game pounding on guys along the boards.

Dear Chicago Blackhawks,

You sure did a lot of winning this year. Now would be a good time for a losing streak.

Warm regards,

-Detroit

Dear Blackhawks Fans:

Warm regards, now you know how we felt in 1993, 94, 95, 96, 99, 01, 03...sometimes when you dominate the league, you still lose. The only thing that makes those years bearable are 4 Cups! :lol:

Very impressive !!! Great night ... I love how the Hawks are whining and Quennville is fuming :lol:

I love to watch his face turn red behind the bench. I look forward to it even more from now on.

Ok I wanted to make a separate post about this but I won't. What do you guys think about the hit on Franzen? I think it definitely should have been called. The refs call that and Kane doesn't score. And these Blackhawks fans would shut up about the bad reffing. Thoughts?