• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 3 GDT - Blackhawks 1 @ Red Wings 3 - (DET leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

This game is a prime example of how a team can finish their checks without running all over the ice.. you dont have to crush a guy through the glass every time..just get in on them and rub them out into the boards every time. Over the course of a game and series it will make their D make mistakes. Keep it up..great 2 periods.

I guess Tayes whining like a little girl helped after the last game.

All these BS powerplays are not a coincidence. It's a result of this little puss.

Haha..thats awesome. Tayes is turning into Crosby 2.0 for the whining.

I guess Tayes whining like a little girl helped after the last game.

All these BS powerplays are not a coincidence. It's a result of this little puss.

well the refs sure don't want it to look like they're favoring one team over the other <_<

god here is edzo and his subtle interference

Yeah, but he says we're the best at it on both offense and defense. Please. Everybody who gives a s***, please write to NBC Sports. They have other announcers like Strader and Engbloom. This is criminal.

Oh. And that wasn't a cross-check in front of the net. It was "more like a shove".

GET HIM THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!

So Edzo defines a cross check by the Hawk's as a push with two hands and a stick into a guys back that rides up his shirt is legal? I am sure it was a cross check if it was a Wing doing it to a Squawk.

If Eddie 'dips***' Olczyk is calling Wings/Hawks games, why doesn't Jack Edwards call Bruins games on this channel too?

May as well let all the homer announcers do national games.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Mind is going nuts with suspicion... Toews makes a statement to the media about calls... Refs remember they have whistles.

Take a deep breath. Count to 10. And repeat what my stats professor taught me over and over again. "Correlation does not equal causation... Correlation does not equal causation..."

I can only hope that period will motivate that Red Wings locker room to be even stronger.

Guest Crymson

I am sick of Eddie's s***, it's like nbc keeps him around to rile up wing haters.

From what 'Hawks fans are saying on HF, they like him just about as much as we do (which is to say not at all).

If I learned anything from the Ducks series it's to not feel comfortable with any lead. Come on boys! One more solid period and it's in the books! LGRW!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing. Chicago won't go quietly. Get one more in the third at least and I will start to feel better.

Yeah, but he says we're the best at it on both offense and defense. Please. Everybody who gives a s***, please write to NBC Sports. They have other announcers like Strader and Engbloom. This is criminal.

Oh. And that wasn't a cross-check in front of the net. It was "more like a shove".

GET HIM THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!

Just tell NBC that you have started watching CBC because of Edzo.