Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

WCSF Game 3 GDT - Blackhawks 1 @ Red Wings 3 - (DET leads series 2-1)

• Please log in to reply
910 replies to this topic

#21 Joeyhodge

Joeyhodge

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:30 AM

We are gonna show Chicago how real hockey fans are !! LGRW!!!!

#22 St. Michael (the Red Wing)

St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Heavenly With the Puck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:44 AM

Really want this game BADLY.

Going up 2-1 would be a huge confidence factor for us and show the Hawks what's up.

LET'S GO WINGS!!

#23 Jersey Wing

Jersey Wing

Watching Eastern Conference hockey before it was cool...

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:49 AM

I beg any of you lucky enough to be going to the Cathedral of Hockey® for tonight's game to never let the Blackhawks hear. Anything. All night. From warm ups to however many overtimes it may take tonight is YOUR night. Raucous is a word thrown around a lot. "This crowd at the Shark tank is raucous tonight," like that's even a real sentence. Yes, the night the Shark Tank or Vancouver or Eric Cartman presents Kingsland is raucous unicorns will be keeping time in the penalty boxes. 

Now Joe Louis Arena is known throughout the lands as a loud building. It needs to be louder tonight. All night. Raucous. Bring it. Turn it up to 11. All in. No passengers.

All Points Bulletin: If you see Patrick Kane wandering around the streets of Detroit after the game or the next couple days, get a drink in his hands STAT!! Keep 'em coming. Send me the bill. I'll cover it. Get him going and separate him from other Blackhawks if you can. Wait until he's good and drunk until you whip out the cell phone cameras, we don't want to scare him.

GO WINGS!!!

14767451334_8f0d14d8cb_o.jpg

#24 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:50 AM

Going up 2-1 would be a huge confidence factor for us and show the Hawks what's up.

LET'S GO WINGS!!

Especially if we can do it with one more game in Det.  Get Chicago a  little nervous.  It's about time they faced some adversity this season.

LGRW!!!

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

#25 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:28 AM

LET'S GO WINGS!!

ALL OF THIS!     LET'S GO WINGS

....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#26 CaliforniaWingsFan

CaliforniaWingsFan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

LGRW!!!!!!

#27 VM1138

VM1138

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,608 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:41 AM

Will miss the next two games due to work. But I have a good feeling about tonight. I hope. Maybe. I think.
Check out my short e-book on the Red Wings' 1937 Stanley Cup championship entitled: "Nothing Could Keep 'Em Down." Please download it from my profile at Smashwords: https://www.smashwor...ile/view/victor

New e-book: The Spanish-American War: A Brief History. Relatively short, introductory read for casual history buffs and people who want to learn more about a forgotten war that changed America. Available at BN.com, Smashwords, Kobo, and Diesel E-Books right now. Same link as above.

#28 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:44 AM

Hey, Flashy! Great work again!! And I love the slimeball look you've given Kane. Or is that Toews??! Thanks, again!

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#29 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:46 AM

I will be at this game. I've got cough drops so I can keep cheering long after my voice gives out.

LGW!

"That's what happens when Downey walks into a room...things die."

#30 Hockeymom1960

Hockeymom1960

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,635 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:18 AM

LET'S GO RED WINGS, BLACK HAWKS SUCK!

#31 FlashyG

FlashyG

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:33 AM

Hey, Flashy! Great work again!! And I love the slimeball look you've given Kane. Or is that Toews??! Thanks, again!

Kane is "Ben Stiller" and Toews is their Girl but both are slimeballs.

#32 8 Legged RedWing

8 Legged RedWing

Arms... Legs... Whatever.

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

We will show Chicago what a real madhouse looks like. Even when the Blackhawks were winning, that building was so quiet.

Win tonight and the collar will really start to tighten on some of these Chicago players. LGRW!

Edited by 8 Legged RedWing, 20 May 2013 - 12:41 PM.

#33 Louisville

Louisville

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em.

#34 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:39 PM

Is Tracey Myers really hot, or do I just really miss my gf?

(Go Wings)

Don't Toews me, bro!

#35 Bully76

Bully76

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

Alright, boys. Since we heard so much before the playoffs started about how deep Chicago is with goaltending, let's chase crawford and let 'em show off that depth! I know Babs doesn't want high scoring games, but I'd take a 7-3 victory tonight just so we can see that top-notch backup Emery.

"If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke."

-Stephen Colbert

#36 redwings15

redwings15

Rookie

• Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:15 PM

GET LOUD AND STAY LOUD BEYOND THE FIRST TEN MINUTES! LETS GO RED WINGS

#37 Vladiator

Vladiator

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:19 PM

Please, Please Please a different broadcasting crew tonight. I can't take that nasally play by play guy anymore. Seriously, waffleboarding? Only reason I'm not watching this game on mute tonight is because it's at the Joe.  Hopefully the crowd at the Joe can drown these clowns out.

#38 wings_fanatic

wings_fanatic

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:22 PM

After the first two games, i think we will see a much tigher, even paced game where both teams play solid. I suspect the Wings will have the advantage from momentum and home ice and will win 3-2. My gut tells me Pavs has a great game today for the Wings and the Powerplay solves the Hawks PK. Either way... GO WINGS ill be at the joe cheering!! :)

#39 SaCkaveli20

SaCkaveli20

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:45 PM

Do they give out rally towels for every playoff home game?

#40 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:49 PM

This is a very important game because I feel that with a win tonight, we would make Chicago face adversity for the first time this season. The Red Wings as a franchise have gone through some insane amounts of adversity this season, all while succeeding when looking it in the eyes. The Blackhawks don't know what adversity is right now. I feel take this game and take the series lead, and we're going to start setting them into a tail-spin. Game 2 was outstanding, but this is going to be the movement maker. Take this game boys, show them that they aren't as good as they think and that the hockey world has underestimated us. We are for real!

The Joe better be on fire tonight!! Wish I could really hear the game but I came back to my house with internet and cable magically out. They can't get a guy over to the house to fix the cabling until Wednesday... UGH. Guess i'll be watching from the bar tonight.

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.