Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

WCSF Game 3 GDT - Blackhawks 1 @ Red Wings 3 - (DET leads series 2-1)

• Please log in to reply
910 replies to this topic

#801 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:11 PM

Z doesn't understand baby talk.

:)

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#802 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:14 PM

I was just gonna say - Is it me, or does he spend pretty much the entirety of every single game away from the play (i.e. cherry-picking)?

Watch the end of Game...  4?  Or 5?  I think of the Hawks series against Nashville in the 2010 playoffs.  Hawks down one goal and on the PK (i think?) and yet you see Kane blatantly cherry picking down the ice.  Erat f'd up pretty bad for the Preds too but man I can't believe that behavior got rewarded as they eventually went on to win it all after that.  Ugh. 

#803 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,096 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

Brunner - 8 points in 10 games (4 goals, 4 assists) keeps getting less ice time every game, this game it was 9 minutes, Cleary gets 17 minutes... makes sense

#804 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:17 PM

Brunner - 8 points in 10 games (4 goals, 4 assists) keeps getting less ice time every game, this game it was 9 minutes, Cleary gets 17 minutes... makes sense

The third line is played against Chicago's third line.

#805 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:17 PM

This is classy stuff...no one has brought to these guys all year and now they are up against it...at least we belong in the same rink.

THIS.   They don't know how to react.  They've been gliding along for months.  Now, hopefully, it's a little more like treading in a cesspool.  LOVE it.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#806 NHLrules?

NHLrules?

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

Hey Joel q, grumpy cat called. He wants his face back.

#807 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

you stay classy s***cago

#808 Phil Lesh

Phil Lesh

Silver apples in the sun.

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

Agreed. The Hawks haven't had to really work hard for wins this season and no when the Wings smack them in the mouth they have no answer.

#809 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,658 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:20 PM

He needs time to overripe.  

According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#810 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,586 posts

This season and playoff has been such a joy thus far! It's been a long, long time since Wings weren't expected to win anything.  How fast that the last 21 years of dominance that spoiled most of us is erased in one half season and the new age fans are experiencing what us old timers went through in the 90's.  A team growing together, losing together and learning to win together!  No longer are the most of us spoiled....every win is a bonus, it's been a LONG time since the overwhelming feeling was if we don't win the Cup, we still had a successful season!

I am going to refrain from calling this a rebuild or even a reload...I am calling it the REBIRTH of the Detroit Red Wings...

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

#811 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts

That goal by gus was sick! can't get over it.

#812 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

So, Howard was absolutely huge tonight. A lot of guys had big moments, but Howard was HUGE. We were in this game because of Howard through the 1st and he locked down the win. Phenomenally great game from him.

#813 Seraph

Seraph

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Dear Chicago Blackhawks,

You sure did a lot of winning this year. Now would be a good time for a losing streak.

Warm regards,

-Detroit

Formerly known as The Nephilim.

QUOTE (Amberoonie)
Babs sure hurries himself into the presser, sits down, and f*cks up a bottle of water like no one in the room has had any for days.

#814 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,962 posts

That goal by gus was sick! can't get over it.

Apparently this is how he prepares for sick goals:

ZOJV9dk_zps17c050ed.gif

Edit: @damien_brunner: sorry @GNyquist 😂😂😂😂😂😂 http://t.co/ZSiaYRRyYl

Edited by BottleOfSmoke, 20 May 2013 - 10:26 PM.

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#815 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

• Silver Booster
  • 8,586 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

Hawks don't know what to do against such an average goalie.... :D

www.thinkdunes.com

#816 SaCkaveli20

SaCkaveli20

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

I still can't believe that stadium when Gus scored, it was absolutely deafening.

#817 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

They won't call any of their minor league goons up for this series.  Not unless there's lots of injuries.  

Tootoo and Bertuzzi are healthy scratches, if I'm not mistaken.

Also, didn't Quincey used to fight once upon a time.  Guy doesn't do anything physical anymore.  

Don't agree about Quincey.  I've seen him in more than one game pounding on guys along the boards. 

#818 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

• Silver Booster
  • 8,586 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

Dear Chicago Blackhawks,

You sure did a lot of winning this year. Now would be a good time for a losing streak.

Warm regards,

-Detroit

Dear Blackhawks Fans:

Warm regards, now you know how we felt in 1993, 94, 95, 96, 99, 01, 03...sometimes when you dominate the league, you still lose. The only thing that makes those years bearable are 4 Cups! :lol:

www.thinkdunes.com

#819 Datsyukian-Deke

Datsyukian-Deke

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:27 PM

Anybody think Parise and Suter are sitting somewhere kicking themselves right now?

#820 datterberg1340

datterberg1340

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:27 PM

Hey Joel q, grumpy cat called. He wants his face back.

ok that was freaking funny

he is quite the sour-puss isn't he?