• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 3 GDT - Blackhawks 1 @ Red Wings 3 - (DET leads series 2-1)

Rate this topic

NBC kept pointing out last night how Dats would take all the defensive end PK faceoffs then when puck cleared, Emmerton would come out for him.

Was that the key to our perfect PK last night?

It certainly helped. I don't think he lost absingle draw on any of the PLs. Every hawks powerplay started with 15 seconds of chasing the puck down the ice and breaking it back into the zone.

Guest Crymson

Why all the shade still thrown at Cleary....without Daniel the Wings are not in the 2nd round let alone leading 2-1.

He has played hard, but that is a stretch.

He has played hard, but that is a stretch.

A slight stretch imo........i dont have all the stats or video in front of me but we have scored roughly 30 goals in playoffs i think, and i would like to know how many Daniel had a hand in.....wether he got an assist a goal or held a puck in which led to score, great screen, drew a penalty which led to a goal etc......I know there is someone here in the forums that would love to do this:)

Why all the shade still thrown at Cleary....without Daniel the Wings are not in the 2nd round let alone leading 2-1.

He personifies playoff hockey player!!!

Without our rookie 3rd line gaining momentum almost every shift they have, we aren't in the 2nd round, maybe not the playoffs. Cleary works hard, but he's just not good.

Agreed....I feel its a safe argument to say that without every player and coach the Wings would not be where they are right now.

Highs and lows is how hockey hockey goes and NO player or coach is above criticism when they play like s*** or cost the team.

I just think that a dude with maybe one tendon and few real bones left in his body contributing while taking a damaging beating every game for his teammates should warrant fewer off ice beatings from fans.

If someone else could do everything he does good and bad + his intangibles.... they would be in there.

At least admit he's not stumbling as much as he used to and his slapper is borderline nearing becoming explosive.