• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 kipwinger

kipwinger

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,790 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

My neighbors are Cap fans so during the Spring they understand to wear helmets during Redwing games.

Side note.... She texted me today requesting I throw blue cheese stuffed olives over next game:)

So what you're saying is that your neighbors have lots of time and heartache to account for each spring?

GMRwings:  "Well, in other civilized countries, 16 years old isn't considered underage.  For instance, I believe the age of consent is 16 in Canada.  There's some US states where it's 16 as well.  

Get off the high horse.  Not like she was 10."

"Some girls are 17 even though they look 25."

#42 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:45 PM

Wings will get some sort of goalie interference or a goal called back on Thursday you can bank on it

Kane never should have got the opportunity to skate up ice and score.  The play should have been blown on that one and the Wings should have had a PP they could have scored on and gone up 3-0 instead of Hawks fans moaning about the called off goal that could have tied it at 2's.  The playing field was already evened, but the even up came our way for a change, just like when the Hawks were getting away with murder in the first half of the game and the refs finally gave us an even up call on the Keith penalty, which was the weakest penalty call of the entire NHL season and playoffs. 

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#43 freshy

freshy

Freshy

• PipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:57 PM

^^^

This is speaking the truth! Man I am loving these playoffs. It's nice to sit back a little and relax since your team isn't expected to do anything having squeaked into the playoffs. It has been especially nice to see other teams do the things we did time and again when WE were the favorites. Things like run into a hot goalie, have superior talent but get beaten by hard work & puck luck, and watch as your top talent comes up lacking in key situations.

Edited by freshy, 22 May 2013 - 06:57 PM.

You gotta be the QB to win the MVP baby! You can't be the punter.

#44 gowingsgo

gowingsgo

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

I miss Homer and the old grind line. Those were the days.

NHL Playoffs = Mule Season. Lets Go Wings

#45 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,908 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

I miss Homer and the old grind line. Those were the days.

Me too, but remember that we're in a thread entitled "Hey Hawks fans".  They've never heard of the old grind line.  It was before 2010.

#46 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:33 AM

^^^

This is speaking the truth! Man I am loving these playoffs. It's nice to sit back a little and relax since your team isn't expected to do anything having squeaked into the playoffs. It has been especially nice to see other teams do the things we did time and again when WE were the favorites. Things like run into a hot goalie, have superior talent but get beaten by hard work & puck luck, and watch as your top talent comes up lacking in key situations.

It's kinda nice to see the Wings actually working for a change to win games instead of relying on skill and being upset when they get outworked by a less skilled team.  Hopefully we have our skilled prospects come up and keep the work ethics that got them to where they are. 

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.