Photo
- - - - -

Rebirth of the Red Wings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,617 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

Ok all you video makers!  It's time for a video highlighting this season! I unfortunately do not have the skills or the video highlights of this season to make this.  I found this vid of just a photo of a Phoenix reborn from the fire and an awesome song that would be perfect for pics and vids highlighting our kids...Brunner, Nyquist, Dekeyer, Andersson...along with, of course, Hank, Pav, JImmy....right in the comments of this video the guy says this can be used in other videos as long as it's not for commercial use....Thank you to Phil Rey for that!

DAMN! I wish I knew how to make an awesome video!!!! I am counting on one of you guys to make this thing awesome! Because this is exactly what we are witnessing here, the REBIRTH of the Wings....in your video, maybe start with last seasons defeat then into this season and end with the photo of the Phoenix out of the flames....something like that....BTW you can go right to this video on youtube and just download the soundtrack too...there is a link right there...as matter of fact, here it is: http://soundcloud.co...h-free-download

(MODS, if you feel this is in the wrong place, the by all means move it to where it belongs....)

Edited by LeftWinger, 21 May 2013 - 08:30 AM.

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?

#2 The Axe

The Axe

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:29 AM

Put Emdog in it too, please. That ok, LeftWinger?

#3 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,617 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:32 AM

Put Emdog in it too, please. That ok, LeftWinger?

Put whoever you want into it! I just don't have the skills to do this...HIghlight everyone from Z to Sheahan...this is our rebirth!

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users