• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Axe

Unsung Hero....Colaiacovo?

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

Dont like this guy. Never have. But damn. He has answered the bell since DeKeyser went down. Not one person has badmouthed him on here in 6 or 7 games, and the Wings are doing pretty darn well with him at the #6 slot. Good job Carlo. Keep up the steady play.

The entire defense has been playing worlds better than we've seen even just last series. They all deserve props, even Smith and Quincey. There was one play I think in the first behind Jimmy where Quincey flat out battled the guy with everything he had and I couldn't believe me eyes.

It's like the whole time he's been away they replaced his glass bones with some light steel frame or something. He's taken a few hits, he's made some great diving plays to keep breakaways from becoming goals against...What do you guys think?

Guest The Axe

Why don't you like him? Since he's been healthy I've thought he's played great.

I dont know. I just was never a fan. But he's been great since he got the call. I have to admit it.

He has been solid. I mentioned in the GDT the same thing.

With the growing pains that Smitty is going through, I can see next years 6 starters looking like:

Kronner - Big E

Q - Diesel

Kindl - Cola

Smitty

Smitty will come around and by 2014-15, he will be in the starting 6 again full time...until then Cola is working out nicely...thus far.

I always liked him. Why? Because I hadn't really followed his career before. :tounge: He is definitely holding up his end of the battle out there. I am so damn proud of them all. Everything from here on out is gravy on the cake. ...Or something like that...

I always liked him. Why? Because I hadn't really followed his career before. :tounge: He is definitely holding up his end of the battle out there. I am so damn proud of them all. Everything from here on out is gravy on the cake. ...Or something like that...

mmmm gravy on cake.... that sounds ummm good?

Given what was expected of him and his lack of a regular season for all intents and purposes, he's been really solid and certainly important to our playoff success thus far. He seems to have a good attitude and he seems excited to be out there playing. That can go a long way this time of year.