• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Axe

Unsung Hero....Colaiacovo?

Rate this topic

I always thought Colaiacovo could be a good addition IF he could stay healthy. He had a really nice 3-4 year stretch with St. Louis after the Maple Leafs stopped trying to mess him up and before the injuries took their toll. He is also capable of adding offense, though we haven't seen it yet. Don't be surprised to see him add more in the offensive categories to go with his D if he can stay healthy and keeps getting more and more into form. For his career, he is a plus player and averages over 30 points per 82 games. I just wish he could play 82 games - who am I kidding, the Wings would take 60.

Here's hoping he stays healthy and keeps up the good play for the rest of the playoffs.

Dont like this guy. Never have. But damn. He has answered the bell since DeKeyser went down. Not one person has badmouthed him on here in 6 or 7 games, and the Wings are doing pretty darn well with him at the #6 slot. Good job Carlo. Keep up the steady play.

I stated before he played his first playoff game that if he played good, I'd leave him alone. Thankfully I've left him alone. I wouldn't tag him as an unsung hero, but he's been steady and that's all he's been asked to do. A few gaffs, but who hasn't? He's been good. He's been the Coliacovo in the playoffs that I was expecting as a signing in the summer.