• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 T.Low

T.Low

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:29 PM

At the end of two periods Marlei's were up 3 to 1. Griffins scored three in the third to win 4 to 3.  Ouch, Toronto; Very ouch.

Tatar had another 2 goal game, w/ Mursak potting one, and Glenny with the winner.

Edited by T.Low, 21 May 2013 - 09:37 PM.

#2 SDavis35

SDavis35

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:54 PM

Just came over here to post this. 

http://www.sportsnet...ad-to-griffins/

Looks like the Leaf organization is going to focus on keeping leads this off-season. Good on our young guys though! :thumbup:

Hopefully they can keep winning. 

#3 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:26 AM

Great win for the Griffins. They continue to play well, just as they've done all year. I'm very excited for their trip to the WCF. Hopefully I can get a game in. I wish more people were attending these playoff bouts.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png

#4 DeGraa55

DeGraa55

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

Great win for the Griffins. They continue to play well, just as they've done all year. I'm very excited for their trip to the WCF. Hopefully I can get a game in. I wish more people were attending these playoff bouts.

No kidding. I went and there was 3200 people. Granted it was game 3 which was a week night but Still...

#5 Questron

Questron

Jr. Prospect

• 27 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

I'm just glad to finally see what this team is capable of with good coaching.  With all the young guys who've moved up to the big club in the last couple years, it can be argued that the Griffins have less talent then in years past, but we're definitely playing better as a team.