• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

T.Low

Griffins close out Marlies

Rate this topic

At the end of two periods Marlei's were up 3 to 1. Griffins scored three in the third to win 4 to 3. Ouch, Toronto; Very ouch.

Tatar had another 2 goal game, w/ Mursak potting one, and Glenny with the winner.

Edited by T.Low

Great win for the Griffins. They continue to play well, just as they've done all year. I'm very excited for their trip to the WCF. Hopefully I can get a game in. I wish more people were attending these playoff bouts.

Guest DeGraa55

Great win for the Griffins. They continue to play well, just as they've done all year. I'm very excited for their trip to the WCF. Hopefully I can get a game in. I wish more people were attending these playoff bouts.

No kidding. I went and there was 3200 people. Granted it was game 3 which was a week night but Still...

I'm just glad to finally see what this team is capable of with good coaching. With all the young guys who've moved up to the big club in the last couple years, it can be argued that the Griffins have less talent then in years past, but we're definitely playing better as a team.