• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedLightGoesOn

Another reason why Red Wings fans are awesome.

Rate this topic

Guest RedWingsDad

ha ha... while I do really appreciate getting under Kane's skin... I have to think having a picture of his mom is going too far. I would have been hell of pissed in his place, as I’m sure most people would.

ha ha... while I do really appreciate getting under Kane's skin... I have to think having a picture of his mom is going too far. I would have been hell of pissed in his place, as I’m sure most people would.

He wasn't dissing his mom, he was just using her to convey messages is all. Had he taken potshots at his mom, that would have been going too far.

only thing out of bounds is making fun of a player's kids imo, unless of course his mother just passed away or something like that. besides, they weren't even making fun of his mother. it's all in good natured fun

remember reading an old the hockey news article on trash talking and the consensus among players was that everything was fair game except for kids

Edited by chances14

Haha, that's hilarious! :lol: The adoption thing may be a tad dis-tasteful, but Why can't you be more like that Zetterberg? is pure brilliance.

The fact that it got under his skin is even funnier. It never ceases to amaze me how some people react to trash-talk about their mothers. Say the most outrageous, most patently untrue things about their mother and they just lose it :D

#1 - how the hell did buddy get a picture of Kane's mom

#2 - thanks to buddy for getting said picture of Kane's mom.

That's some funny stuff.

I'm pretty sure she was featured prominently in the news when Kane brought her with him to Europe to cook and clean for him

during the lockout

I'm pretty sure she was featured prominently in the news when Kane brought her with him to Europe to cook and clean for him

during the lockout

More importantly to baby sit him because he kept getting into the news for drunk partying and pictures. So, in order to mature more, he moved back in with his Mom basically... pic fan brought to game appropriate in my opinion.

I'm having a s***ty day, so I keep going back to that article and reading it/looking at the pictures and it makes me feel better lol.

I think the mugshot would be a great one to take to tomorrow's game, you know, if anyone's going...

Guest Playmaker

He scored a goal so I guess he wasn't all that distracted or bothered by it. Personally, just not into that kind of thing. To each their own.

I definitely agree that since the comments were directed at Kane and not actually insults about his mother that it's fine.

If Kane hadn't tattled it wouldn't be as funny but he did so it is.

Kids are definitely off-limits. Moms should only be used for pot-shots on the ice where the insulter can man up and defend his comments with his fists or his wit, as any good son will defend his mama.

The pic of Howard was awesome. That needs to be repeated.

He scored a goal so I guess he wasn't all that distracted or bothered by it. Personally, just not into that kind of thing. To each their own.

of course when someone isn't really a wings fan you won't be into it unless your team does it. If you are a wings fan sorry. Just by reading some of your posts I couldn't really tell. No offense

Guest Playmaker

I'm a huge Wings fan, I don't really get adults taking signs to hockey games. Kind of like grown men taking a mitt to a ball game.