• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsfan4795

Vote for Datsyuk!

Rate this topic

This probably isn't the place to put this, but hopefully a lot of people see this before it gets moved.

Datsyuk is in the final 4 for the nhl14 cover vote. Apparently he's losing to Brodeur. All gamers (and other Datsyuk supporters) should go to nhl.com and vote Datsyuk. I don't want to see a 40 year old on the cover over the magic man

Oops, sorry I didn't see the other thread about this :dntknw:

Mods, please merge this with the other one

I just don't see how Brodeur is still relevant enough to be on a game cover. Seems like young people would just think of him as some old ass goalie still playing... not some kind of super-stud like Quick or some up and comer.

I just don't see how Brodeur is still relevant enough to be on a game cover. Seems like young people would just think of him as some old ass goalie still playing... not some kind of super-stud like Quick or some up and comer.

good call. Retirement and NHL 14 cover will be used in the same sentence for the first time! It should be someone like Dats, or Quick, or Tavares. I'd even like to see Van Riemsdyk for it or Krejci. But Bobrovsky or Brodeur??? Bob's had A good season and Brodeur should have been on it 8 years ago.

good call. Retirement and NHL 14 cover will be used in the same sentence for the first time! It should be someone like Dats, or Quick, or Tavares. I'd even like to see Van Riemsdyk for it or Krejci. But Bobrovsky or Brodeur??? Bob's had A good season and Brodeur should have been on it 8 years ago.

I also heard rumors that Bobrovski was offered a KHL contract. He probably wont take it, but it probably wouldn't be good for EA Sports if their cover boy was playing in the KHL

Guest Johnz96

I voted. I voted in some of the other rounds and it showed the voting score, this time it didn't?

I noticed that too. It should've been this way from the start.

If you click on the link at the top for "Semi-Finals" you can see the results...Datsyuk is getting killed in this one and I doubt even his other goal will be able to stop Allen.

Guest Johnz96

f*** Allen. Keep voting. I voted for this play in 1 of the earlier rounds and he was getting killed then too and obviously he came back to win. (It's in his nature). I have faith in Pav.

If you click on the link at the top for "Semi-Finals" you can see the results...Datsyuk is getting killed in this one and I doubt even his other goal will be able to stop Allen.

Read some of the comments and they are very anti-Datsyuk. Biased Wings fans have to push the vote vs. anti-Wings fans.