• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 4 GDT- Blackhawks 0 @ Red Wings 2 - (DET leads series 3-1)

Rate this topic

More quality leadership whining by Toews.

Edzo only provides commentary related to the Hawks.

Can you imagine if the Hawks score?! He's going to need to change his shorts if his level of excitement at their play so far is any indication of his arousal level.

Guest The Axe

Let's put it this way : We saw better first periods this season, but also worse. But the guys need to be better when come out for the second.

Remember the 1st game of the year? Ayyyyy

I re-uploaded it with Imageshack, pictureshack doesn't have any nudity restrictions so thats probably why its blocked at your work.

hopefully it works for you now..

Thanks, FlashyG! Made it home before the start of the game, so I'm all good now! Thanks again!

Not a terrible period. The odd man rushes need to stop though. Howard can't bail us out every time. If only Cleary could have buried that one chance he had.

Cleary doesn't score on chances like that.

Zetterberg should have done better on his chance as well. Same shift I think. He went to the backhand for no reason.

We probably should play less 'pretty' offensively. Tha one rush where both Smith and Franzen tried a deke instead of shooting was bad. Just get it on net and get rebounds.

Lots of giveaways defensively that need to be cleaned up.

In a way this looks like the start of Game 1, we don't look awful but Chicago's faster and more dangerous. Hopefully we can turn it up in the 2nd and get some sustained offense going.

Ah Taves (yeah, piss on that garbage name Toews). What a poised captain. As he and Z were talking to the ref, it's ok for Taves to slash Z (albeit minor) while whining to the ref. I certainly can imagine Stevie Y or Lids doing this all the time, because pissing and moaning makes you captain material.

We probably should play less 'pretty' offensively. Tha one rush where both Smith and Franzen tried a deke instead of shooting was bad. Just get it on net and get rebounds.

Lots of giveaways defensively that need to be cleaned up.

In a way this looks like the start of Game 1, we don't look awful but Chicago's faster and more dangerous. Hopefully we can turn it up in the 2nd and get some sustained offense going.

Yeah, we beat Anaheim by throwing pucks on net and screening the goalie. Not from making pretty plays.

This team can't afford to go back to the style that hurt us all season.

C'mon, boys. Hopefully Babcock worked his "light yer ass on fire" magic and we get out there in the second and play like we did in Game 3 where we controlled the game for the most part.

On an unrelated note, does anyone else hate that friggin Fathead commercial theme? I want to punch a midget in the uterus every time I hear it.

Ok, not really... I want to punch them in the uvula. :)

Can you imagine if the Hawks score?! He's going to need to change his shorts if his level of excitement at their play so far is any indication of his arousal level.

In one of the last games when the Wings were doing well, his voice got so high our dogs started whining. I just want him to turn blue, choke and puke on his own words. EsPECially when the Wings score. :shifty: