• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 4 GDT- Blackhawks 0 @ Red Wings 2 - (DET leads series 3-1)

Rate this topic

Couldn't post at first intermission, thoughts so far.

Why can't we exploit their cherry pickers? They have almost 2 per play now...

3 uncalled penalties, 2 saw and called by Pierre. Another elbow to the head of Cleary, good job NHL stopping head targetting. A cross check by Rosival or maybe Stalberg that broke their stick on someone's back... and then the mugging of Franzen in front of the goal. Cross check uncalled.

Plus almost every time a wing is heading to the boards they are cross check/pushing them in the back...

Last thought, I don't see how they are complaining about clutch and grab when they have two people draped over Dats every time he touches puck, he has to pull off a miracle move, split the D every time or he loses the puck.

Couldn't post at first intermission, thoughts so far.

Why can't we exploit their cherry pickers? They have almost 2 per play now...

3 uncalled penalties, 2 saw and called by Pierre. Another elbow to the head of Cleary, good job NHL stopping head targetting. A cross check by Rosival or maybe Stalberg that broke their stick on someone's back... and then the mugging of Franzen in front of the goal. Cross check uncalled.

Plus almost every time a wing is heading to the boards they are cross check/pushing them in the back...

Last thought, I don't see how they are complaining about clutch and grab when they have two people draped over Dats every time he touches puck, he has to pull off a miracle move, split the D every time or he loses the puck.

The 'hawks basically have a free pass to do whatever they want in the third. Because it's only fair. Or something.

Toews must be frustrated right about now. Hope it stays that way.

Much better period but still not perfect in terms of our zone exits. Too many bad passes.

Howard's great and we're playing well without the puck. 20 to go, get it done boys!

We need 2 more goals. Magic number 3.

And Toews needs 2 more penalties. So I can lol some more.

@AnsarKhanMLive: Lions' Ndamokung Suh is taking the Zamboni ride during second intermission, wearing Wings jersey.

Is the Zamboni okay?

But nice of him to show his support.

We need 2 more goals. Magic number 3.

And Toews needs 2 more penalties. So I can lol some more.

@AnsarKhanMLive: Lions' Ndamokung Suh is taking the Zamboni ride during second intermission, wearing Wings jersey.

good thing he is not driving it....

Much better period than the first. Toews is completely unraveled, but the Wings have to keep playing physical against their top lines in the third.

Forecheck hard and limit turnovers the rest of the way. I hope the refs don't try to influence the outcome. Chicago is getting away with a lot, so the Wings better not end up with some weak calls.