• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 4 GDT- Blackhawks 0 @ Red Wings 2 - (DET leads series 3-1)

Rate this topic

Heading down for the game tonight. Last playoff I attended, Franzen put in 4. He's due for another multi-goal night. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am definitely part of the population that is nervous for this game. Hawks haven't lost three in a row all year but the Wings are playing their best hockey all year. Going to be a great game and I will be cheering as loud as ever. LGW!

I am definitely part of the population that is nervous for this game. Hawks haven't lost three in a row all year but the Wings are playing their best hockey all year. Going to be a great game and I will be cheering as loud as ever. LGW!

That could mean they are due for their first 3 game losing streak...I think they're also due for their first PP goal surrendered.

GDT graphic down for anyone else? I want to see the hilarity too, darn it! Let's Go Wings!!!

Edit: Nevermind. Stupid corporate firewall blocks the site the GDT pic is hosted on. *sigh*

Edited by SliderJeff

I'm nervous about the officials trying to make the series more "interesting" and profitable by tying it up at two games each.

I'm nervous about the goonery and whether the refs are going to ignore most of it again. There HAS to come a point where they cannot pass it up. Right?? :shocking:

Just get the puck on net and good things will happen. Crawford has given up tons of rebounds this series. Last game he had a few pop out of his glove, he's rattled.

I agree he is looking very average which also means his confidence most likely is also below average. This is the time to attack !

@stevelepore: Dave and Brian in Manhattan; Doc, Edzo and Pierre in Detroit; Forslund and Micheletti in Hollywood.

Good god why do the Hockey Gods hate us?!

This absolutely SUCKS. I hope Edzo turns blue, choking on trying to get words out when the Wings start kicking their ass. :ranting:

GDT graphic down for anyone else? I want to see the hilarity too, darn it! Let's Go Wings!!!

Edit: Nevermind. Stupid corporate firewall blocks the site the GDT pic is hosted on. *sigh*

I re-uploaded it with Imageshack, pictureshack doesn't have any nudity restrictions so thats probably why its blocked at your work.

hopefully it works for you now..