• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 4 GDT- Blackhawks 0 @ Red Wings 2 - (DET leads series 3-1)

Rate this topic

I nearly pissed my pants numerous times in the last half of that third period. My god that was a close game. After the boys killed that last penalty though I knew they had it in the bag. The momentum was just there. That crowd was amazing too. The Wings are making people eat their words one game at a time

I don't think he stole the game. It was an even game chances wise and shots wise.

He was easily the star of the night, though. The defense left him out to dry.

Stealing is when your team doesn't deserve to win and the other team does, yet your goalie steals the game. Kind of like Giguere in 2003 or Roloson in 2006.

We deserved to win this game as much, and probably more than Chicago.

like you said, jimmy was left out to dry, he stole us a win

I mean is anyone in shock right now? I mean I'm sitting here happy as hell but I am ******* shocked! To me this series STILL isn't over but who would have thought we'd be up 3-1 against the "best team in hockey" in the second round. Unreal.

I love our team!!!

The young line again played amazing. Nyqvist with speed and dangles. Andersson on the powerplay. Amazing.

We struggled at times tonight, but the PK was unbelievable, and what can you say about Howard.

Lets not give them any life, and finish this on Saturday night.

Totally agree however I was thinking today I wish you heard Andersson's name more on some scoring, but not everyone on the line can get chances like Nyquist and Brunner... someone has to set them up and be the backcheck safety valve.

Guest Crymson

Looking to find post game with Q

He said a whole lot of nothing.

Is this... is this real life?

Booyah.

Everyone is talking about Tayes, but Hossa, Sharp, Kane and Keith have been invisible the whole series.

All those guys are choking big time. Kind of like us when we won the President's Trophy all those years, and had our stars disappear in the playoffs.

:thumbup: (I'm out of "likes" again)

I don't know what to say but I have to start to believe in this team. Working hard, defense strong, as much as I wanna shake Filppula like a rag doll this team is getting it done. LGW!

don't insult all the people who were calling for hollands head for not selling the farm, they had little faith, and really thought they were smarter than the most succesful hockey gm in the last 20 years...

I'll give Babcock and Howard more credit for this playoff run than I will Holland.

If Holland planned for us to be a 7 seed that barely makes the playoffs, only to go on a hot streak, then he is a genius after all. But I don't think that's how it went down.

I'll give Babcock and Howard more credit for this playoff run than I will Holland.

If Holland planned for us to be a 7 seed that barely makes the playoffs, only to go on a hot streak, then he is a genius after all. But I don't think that's how it went down.

no but he refused to sell the farm for rentals... one of those players being Nyquist who is a huge boost to our 3rd line

no but he refused to sell the farm for rentals... one of those players being Nyquist who is a huge boost to our 3rd line

I don't want Nyquist gone, but I feel we have too many similar type players in the farm who are somewhat expendable.

I'd love to see Tatar play if we go on further in the playoffs. He could add goals to some line.

WOW I love this team! The end of the third period was gorgeous katie-bar-the-door style hockey! Did the Blackhawks even register a shot in the last 5 minutes?

I got my wish - we broke their PK streak. Miller has been a beast ever since his broken hand miraculously healed. I forgot how much energy and heart he brings every night.