• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Richdg

TGIF

Rate this topic

Here we are heading into the long holiday weekend. The sun is shining, and the Wings are still playing! Heck, we are 1 more win from another series! Truely awesome and shocking. Couldn't be happier!

The effort, the coaching, and Howard are the reasons why. Time to give all of those some serious love. No this is not the most talented team in the NHL. in fact the hawks are one of the most talented teams. ut we are out working them and out thinking them, thus we have a 3-1 lead. Babcock has once again shown he is the best coach in the business. He can coach a laoded AS team or a blue collar team that is lacking high end talent. Doesn't matter, he wins.

Jimmy is showing that he is truely one of the best in the game today. never to high, never to low, just goes out and does his job, and does it well. Showing he is worth every penny of his new contract.

This team has goen into the house money area. We are already further than anyone could have expected, and looks like we are not yet done. this is when things get fun. with nothing to lose, there is no pressure. With no pressure, guys play better and have fun. That is when teams become truely dangerous.

What a great year this has turned out to be! If it last for 1 more game or 15 more games, we as Wings fans have NOTHING to complain about.

Guest The Axe

I have to work all weekend so I am going to rain on this parade.

Make some dollar bills!

Guest RedWingsDad

I guess Lidstrom was the problem the last few years :lol:

This. He was clearly past his prime and lacked the energy and enthusiasm to carry us through the playoffs... I honestly think he should have retired years earlier but I'm sure I am in the minority on that.

(I troll)

Edited by RedWingsDad

This. He was clearly past his prime and lacked the energy and enthusiasm to carry us through the playoffs... I honestly think he should have retired years earlier but I'm sure I am in the minority on that.

(I troll)

No it was not Nicky's fault. but the team did look to him to do everything, which often happens with superstars. now they can't look for someone else they have to do it themselves. it does change everyones mindset, and that can be a good thing.