• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 4, (DET leads series 3-2)

Rate this topic

Zetterberg would be great as well. But he might be too busy guarding Captain Calm....

Yeah, definitely agree it would be nice to see Z score a goal. However, his lack of goal-scoring doesn't frustrate me as much because of what you mentioned. What is Franzen doing when he isn't scoring goals?

Got ya. :). How is the reffing, and how are our guys looking?

Looked like we came out protecting a 3-1 lead, only the guys didn't understand they actually have to score in this game too.

Way too cautious and defensive, though obviously some of that is due to Chicago being aggressive and desperate.

Need a much better 2nd period, would love to see some offense.

Looked like we came out protecting a 3-1 lead, only the guys didn't understand they actually have to score in this game too.

Way too cautious and defensive, though obviously some of that is due to Chicago being aggressive and desperate.

Need a much better 2nd period, would love to see some offense.

All by design my friend. Play defensively the 1st period against the biggest storm that they can muster. Now, it's on.

Yeah, definitely agree it would be nice to see Z score a goal. However, his lack of goal-scoring doesn't frustrate me as much because of what you mentioned. What is Franzen doing when he isn't scoring goals?

Jep, Mule cooled off since the second or first game in Anaheim and is nearly invisible since then. I don't care, as long as he scores he GWG tonight. :P

Well lack of goal scoring and allowing too much pressure in their own end is doing the Wings in again! Looks like game 6 will be their game 7 as we all know what will happen if have to make another trip to Chicago again!

Wow, that second and third period flew by tonight.

Edited by GoWings1905

To be fair we had few chances by ourselves. Even with the pressure up at the beginning the Hawks didn't get many shots on goal let alone quality chances. Could be 1:0 Red Wings either so I'm quite optimistic they get it done in the remaining two periods.

well so far it seems im right about that turning in my gut that said it wasn't happening tonight

I'm thinking you really need to shut the hell up about this. Your point has been made. And no, even as a mod I can't stop you from mewling and puking, but you really need to shut the hell up about this. Thank you.