• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 4, (DET leads series 3-2)

Rate this topic

Outside of one shot off the post, Datsyuk and Franzen have been invisible. We aren't going to beat the Hawks relying on our 3rd and 4th lines. The big boys need to wake up, because clearly Chicago's have.

Yeah, I'd reunite Datsyuk and Zetterberg here. We need more goals out of those two.

My only comment so far is how is it ok to pester the guy you just tripped and poke him with a stick after the whistle? Should have given him a double minor and Abby should have only got 2 mins.

I remembered why I avoid this place. You people are like a yo-yo, constantly up and down. You can't sweep every series and winning 4 games in a row in the playoffs isn't easy.

People are upset because the Wings fell apart in that period.

We've given Chicago several cheap goals here, instead of having them earn it.

Chicago is playing the same way they have all series Detroit isn't competing its obvious easy adjustment. Take the body make them scared that's how we won 3 games

This is also true. The first half of the 2nd period we were looking normal, but then Chicago scored and we backed off. We need to get back to getting the puck in deep and winning battles. This game is far from over, so many times in the playoffs teams have choked under the pressure. Why can't Chicago join that list?