• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 4, (DET leads series 3-2)

Rate this topic

Well, Chicago wasn't going to just lay down and let their season end on home ice. Wings didn't match their itensity tonight.

Monday with last change and having Z back out there against Toews should help. It would be really nice if Franzen and Filppula show up and contribute offensively.

Hope this game doesn't turn out to be a momentum shift the other way.

Well, if we must lose this game (far from over), let's show them how to do it without temper tantrums. We are on national tv. Saying that, I kinda wish last game was on regular network tv so the whole nation could see Tays (yup).

Well, Chicago wasn't going to just lay down and let their season end on home ice. Wings didn't match their itensity tonight.

Monday with last change and having Z back out there against Toews should help. It would be really nice if Franzen and Filppula show up and contribute offensively.

Hope this game doesn't turn out to be a momentum shift the other way.

I agree with you except for your last sentence. I, for one, do not believe th Hawks can win the rest of the games. The Wings won't let them.

Jimmy's not having the best game. He's being really slow to get back into position after coming out to cut off angles.

Also, I'd love to mash my fist through Shaw's pube-covered, pimply chin.

Jimmy was amazing the first half of the game, and really none of the goals are on him.

Team didn't have a lot of energy tonight, it happens.

I trust the boys to be better in Game 6, it was never going to be easy to beat these guys so I'm not feeling too disappointed we couldn't seal it tonight.

Well, didn't think it was going to be that easy, did you?

Looked good until a couple of bad clears on the PK cost them, now they look flat and only slightly interested.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Well this game is a wrap.

Monday is massive. I'm nervous/excited already. We need to end this at the Joe, no nonsense of a game 7.

Fans will be loud, team SHOULD be pumped up. Zetterberg back against Toews, and hopefully Dats to create some magic.

Lets end this Monday night boys.

Like many have said.. Game 6 favors us... When your the away team you only need to steal one away game and take care of business at home. Well The Hawks probably came out with their biggest jump and that usually slows up as the elimination games continue on. Detroit should and better come out on Monday with a fire under their ass and I think we will win game 6.

If..... it goes 7 we have played really well when facing elimination and I'm hoping that continues to be a great trend.

Chicago is playing the same way they have all series Detroit isn't competing its obvious easy adjustment. Take the body make them scared that's how we won 3 games

I also agree with what you said earlier that they're not following what Babcock's plan.

And this is what happens. Shape up, boyz!!

Somebody just beat down Bickell before the game ends at least. Or Shaw works too.

No, Shanahan will suspend our guys for game 6. Even though he ignored about 5 head targetting elbwos by the Hawks on the Wings this series already.