• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 4, (DET leads series 3-2)

Rate this topic

That's what we deserve for being dickless. :busted_red:

I told you guys someone should have challenged Bickell throughout the series. Neuter him and he'll slow down. It's called deterrence.

Instead, he injures one of our most important players.

Guys calm the F down. My god. We have them by the throat. Remember a couple years ago when we went down 3-1 to the sharks? Game 5 we beat their ass something like 5-1, then lost in 6.

It is not surprising that we were due for a bit of a let down and they were due for a big game. Actually, I was hoping we'd lose badly. Sometimes your team needs a good reminder. We'll get them in 6.

If we don't get game 6, then I'd be worried.

But EVEN IF we lost in 7, which sucks, they have over achieved this year. Chicago should win, they have more talent.

But just remember, we still have the upper hand. We'll get them on Monday. Stop being such fanatics.

Guys calm the F down. My god. We have them by the throat. Remember a couple years ago when we went down 3-1 to the sharks? Game 5 we beat their ass something like 5-1, then lost in 6.

It is not surprising that we were due for a bit of a let down and they were due for a big game. Actually, I was hoping we'd lose badly. Sometimes your team needs a good reminder. We'll get them in 6.

If we don't get game 6, then I'd be worried.

But EVEN IF we lost in 7, which sucks, they have over achieved this year. Chicago should win, they have more talent.

But just remember, we still have the upper hand. We'll get them on Monday. Stop being such fanatics.

We were down 3-0 to the Sharks. Won game 4, and lost game 5.

That series was already over. This one can still go either way.

Edited by GMRwings1983

That's what we deserve for being dickless. :busted_red:

I told you guys someone should have challenged Bickell throughout the series. Neuter him and he'll slow down. It's called deterrence.

Instead, he injures one of our most important players.

torres would get a suspension for that hit

Here's to Monday. The NBC crew will have plenty of time to floss and get the Toews out of their teeth. We were flat tonight, but I'm still hella proud of this team and will not count them out of anything until the fat lady sings her heart out. Chicago has been a beast of a team all year, I certainly don't expect them to roll over for us.

The only explanation I can provide for such a lazy, slow game by the Wings is that they wanted to extinguish all the built up anger that the Hawks had to ensure that when the Wings do win, and they will, that they can avoid all the cheapshots and injuries that tonight would have provided had they came out a played a full game. Now the Hawks aren't as angry and in my opinion probably have less momentum now after such a slow and boring game and the Wings can catch them off guard at home and finish them off. Chess move by Babcock?

Alright, we lost. Next game is at home and will post in greater length what I think about this later/tomorrow. Just this for the moment : Another valuable lesson for our young guns and the Wings I saw this in this years playoffs didn't show up in period 3 for some reason. So I'm pretty optimistic about game 6. Good Night guys.

You watch the end of the game? :no2: This is why they will remain losers no matter what happens. This is also why I'd like to see the Wings knock that arrogant, bullying s*** out of them.

Why does this organization teach its players not to retaliate or stick up for teammates?

I'll never understand that.

We were down 3-0 to the Sharks. Won game 4, and got killed in game 5.

That series was already over. This one can still go either way.

You guys are acting JUST LIKE the chicago fans were acting on their boards after a loss. the same people losing their minds here were praising the wings just this morning. It should have been expected not to win this game, IN CHICAGO! You knew chicago was going to show up with everything they had. It's hard to do that two straight games.

Now we go back home. If chicago beats us there, they deserve to win the series.

God man. Fans are so wishywashy. People need to stay more even keel. Look at the bigger picture.

I sincerely hope to get a better feeling about game 6 because I called it tonight chi is the only team that scares me I am not bothered by la sj bos or pit because i know we get by chi we got it...but we have to get by chi simple as that if we don't.........wow that is heartbreaking I am worried but its not from lack of faith it knowledge of the game I play goalie I have for 16 years I have had my share of dissapointments and highs but I want us to get this over with mon if we don't think the advantage goes to chi bank on that

Here's to Monday. The NBC crew will have plenty of time to floss and get the Toews out of their teeth. We were flat tonight, but I'm still hella proud of this team and will not count them out of anything until the fat lady sings her heart out. Chicago has been a beast of a team all year, I certainly don't expect them to roll over for us.

Its soooooo over the top its nauseating!!!

Out of their teeth? They need stomach pumps after tonight.

You guys are acting JUST LIKE the chicago fans were acting on their boards after a loss. the same people losing their minds here were praising the wings just this morning. It should have been expected not to win this game, IN CHICAGO! You knew chicago was going to show up with everything they had. It's hard to do that two straight games.

Now we go back home. If chicago beats us there, they deserve to win the series.

God man. Fans are so wishywashy. People need to stay more even keel. Look at the bigger picture.

How dare the fans be upset when their team doesn't even try? :rolleyes:

The team essentially didn't show up. In a playoff game no less. One thing to lose, another thing not to show up. What do you expect people to feel like?

I thought we'd try to stage some kind of comeback in the 3rd, but I don't even remember Crawford having to make a save. Instead, all the pressure was on Howard.

You watch the end of the game? :no2: This is why they will remain losers no matter what happens. This is also why I'd like to see the Wings knock that arrogant, bullying s*** out of them.

20 secs later they dooshed it up and i corrected myself....wishful thinking