• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 4, (DET leads series 3-2)

Rate this topic

as I said in the other thread, 1 more less and Chicago won't belong on the same ice as Detroit, better yet as someone else said, they won't be ALLOWED to be on the same ice as Detroit. The only other team I'd be happier beating would be Pittsburgh for the Cup. End this tonight, Wings and send every overly-confident, arrogant, lowlife Chicago scumbag who only discovered hockey in June of 2010 back to the hole they came from. Looking forward to tonight!

Projected lines -

Johan Franzen-Pavel Datsyuk-Justin Abdelkader

Valtteri Filppula-Henrik Zetterberg-Daniel Cleary

Gustav Nyquist-Joakim Andersson-Damien Brunner

Drew Miller--Cory Emmerton-Patrick Eaves

Jordin Tootoo, Todd Bertuzzi, Mikael Samuelsson (scratched).

On defense:

Niklas Kronwall-Jonathan Ericsson

Kyle Quincey-Brendan Smith

Carlo Colaiacovo-Jakub Kindl

as I said in the other thread, 1 more less and Chicago won't belong on the same ice as Detroit, better yet as someone else said, they won't be ALLOWED to be on the same ice as Detroit. The only other team I'd be happier beating would be Pittsburgh for the Cup. End this tonight, Wings and send every overly-confident, arrogant, lowlife Chicago scumbag who only discovered hockey in June of 2010 back to the hole they came from. Looking forward to tonight!

poetry

Can't wait. The bribery of my children for silence at 8:00 pm begins after lunch. It starts with the wallet draining trip to Chuck E. Cheese, then over to the mall, then the park. I hope my old azz will be awake for the game. LGW!!! Let's end it tonight, if not no sweat. We can do this.

Guest The Axe

Anaheim, Chicago, San Jose, Pittsburgh. This would be a dream of dreams come true.

Historically this is a ' throw away' game for our great Wings teams of the past as they had the firepower to do so and simply come back to the jo and close them out...this is a new Wings team and they need to slam the door tonight renaming the Madhouse the Winghouse before our departure!!!

Guest Hatethedrake!

Apparently according to Vegas the Hawks are huge favourites tonight. That's ok. Being the underdog seems to suit the Wings.

I had a church choir concert rehearsal this morning. Our first "show" is at 5 pm tonight, CDT. We have two performances tomorrow morning. I already told the director I'd only be singing at the second service, plus tonight. Sure hope I lose my voice for a good reason!

Guest DeGraa55

Let's go wings!!!!!!! We need to win. Kings will end their series soon.

Blackhawks have hit the post 5 times in the last 2 games, I fear they are due some puck luck.

I'm also smelling an OT tonight. Time for one man to end the Franzen v Hossa debate once and for all