Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

WCSF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 4, (DET leads series 3-2)

• Please log in to reply
684 replies to this topic

#681 Rhah

Rhah

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

Hehe... ok I will redeem myself with this. I want to go back to making them feel like this and I wish I got CBC broadcasts... like 10x better opening than NBC.

#682 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

Hehe... ok I will redeem myself with this. I want to go back to making them feel like this and I wish I got CBC broadcasts... like 10x better opening than NBC.

This is wonderful, Rhah. If you haven't already, please consider putting it on the GD thread tomorrow and the X Number of Posts one too. Thanks for this!

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#683 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,277 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:46 PM

And this is why I love HNIC.  NBC, you taking notes?

Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#684 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

I will be posting this on FB tomorrow pre game, and showing everyone I know, especially hawks fans :)

#685 Z and D for the C

Z and D for the C

This is the TBL forum, right?

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,036 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

2010 , Game 4, Detroit 7 - San Jose 1.  We all know how that ended
2009, Game 5, Detroit 5 - Pens 1.  We all know how that ended.

There's lots more examples, but we should all have seen enough playoff hockey to know that blowing a team out at home when your back is against the wall means NOTHING.  If anything, it makes the Wings comes out harder than a 3-2 triple OT loss would.

Or s***, a few weeks ago when the Ducks beat us 4-0. And speaking of that, I love how for once we're the team to win the series after being blown out. Remember in 2007 too when the Ducks (the stupid assholes) beat us after we beat them 5-0 in game 4 (I think it was game 4)? Feels good to be on the other side.

Just cause you look like the gimp don't mean you play like the gimp!