• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Louisville

Jimmy Williams in Detroit

Rate this topic

These idiots never talk about hockey. They can't name anymore than a few NHL players.

Meanwhile, they overcover and overhype the NBA, a league where everything is incredibly predictable and everyone is totally overpayed.

Amazing that these clowns have been on TV for a dozen years now.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Saw that they were talking this while getting drinks last night. Not surprised that he repeatedly screws up Howard's name.

He's from Chicago, I assume that's why he's speaking in the first person about the 'Hawks.

hahaha ya i saw this and couldnt stop laughing had to text my friend ... to be fair they never talk about hockey im surprised at how much pardon the interruption and around the horn are talking about hockey lately

I understand that, but he talks about game 3 and 4 like he watched them (and how supposedly well the Hawks played). If he watched even one game he wouldn't sound like such an idiot.

Granted I don't know s*** about baseball, but I know Miguel Cabrera and Justin Verlander just from hearing their names around.

Guest Playmaker

Big deal. He misspoke. I've already heard actual "NHL" guys speak of the retirement of Red Wing defenseman Nicklas Backstrom and the superb play of Detroit Captain Henrik Lundquist.

I watch PTI alot, and was watching this when it aired. He said "us" because he's from Chicago and a Blackhawks fan, and they corrected the Jimmy Williams thing right after the video ends and had a laugh about his mistake.

Guest DeGraa55

Ya people misspeak athletes names all the time. Think of all the players in all the sports they have to cover. Personally I like pti and around the horn.

But was more upset when they discussed the disallowed goal the blackhawks got but no one even brought up the missed boarding on franzen on the first goal.