No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Louisville

Jimmy Williams in Detroit

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

the fact that it happens all the time doesn't make it any less funny :P

O I agree.

I understand that, but he talks about game 3 and 4 like he watched them (and how supposedly well the Hawks played). If he watched even one game he wouldn't sound like such an idiot.

Granted I don't know s*** about baseball, but I know Miguel Cabrera and Justin Verlander just from hearing their names around.

That's because in Chicago, Q and company kept saying that they thought they played well in 3 and 4 and just got tough breaks, basically (posts, penalties, etc) as the only reason they lost. They are so delusional and full of themselves, its sickening. You lose a playoff game you don't say you played well, you say you will play harder next game. Its no surprise their fans are ignorant and full of s*** half the time.

Guest Playmaker

The insercurity and inferiority complex of some Wings fans is just mind blowing. ESPN, Wilbon and Kornheiser have never claimed to be NHL experts. Wilbon anchors their NBA coverage and has been doing so on a nightly basis since the start of the NBA playoffs. I'm guessing he's a bit overly tired and jetlagged. But here, it must mean he hates the Wings and knows nothing about them!!! Of course most here seemed to miss how much he praised the Wings and gave the Hawks little chance of coming back from the 3-1 deficit.

FWIW for those who know nothing outside of the Red Wings, Jimmy Williams was a linebacker for the Detroit Lions (they are a professional football team) and there was also a second Jimmy Williams who played DB (defensive back) for Atlanta.

The insercurity and inferiority complex of some Wings fans is just mind blowing. ESPN, Wilbon and Kornheiser have never claimed to be NHL experts. Wilbon anchors their NBA coverage and has been doing so on a nightly basis since the start of the NBA playoffs. I'm guessing he's a bit overly tired and jetlagged. But here, it must mean he hates the Wings and knows nothing about them!!! Of course most here seemed to miss how much he praised the Wings and gave the Hawks little chance of coming back from the 3-1 deficit.

FWIW for those who know nothing outside of the Red Wings, Jimmy Williams was a linebacker for the Detroit Lions (they are a professional football team) and there was also a second Jimmy Williams who played DB (defensive back) for Atlanta.

I must have missed the part where anyone on here said that...?

No one said he hates the Wings. We're laughing at the fact that he said it so many times in such a short period of time. Even the other guys had a laugh when all was said and done.

Haven't you ever mis-spoken and later felt silly? We all have. So he's feeling silly now. I don't think anyone's holding it against him. It's just funny.

Way to overreact, grats