• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
shaunlang

# 51 JOKE

Rate this topic

um ok ... watching this game you can pretty much make the same comment for most of the players on the Wings.

Ericsson played a terrible game.

Abdelkader just took any momentum this team gained ... if they we're even going to gain.

Nyquist line was no where to be found tonight.

Howard had a bad game.

Can`t really throw the blame only on #51 :nono: .

He's been poor all season.

We seem to have enough guys in the minors, where we can let him go in the offseason.

Unfortunately, our stupid GM could have traded him during the deadline, but he didn't. Someone would have overpaid for Filppula.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Did the Wings even show up tonight to play? They didn't shoot, pass, or hit. I just wish they would have completely embarrassed the Wings so they may have at least taken something from the game.

Edited by ben_usmc

I don't think flip will be here next year not when we got andersson tatar goose and others that will have his spot for breakfast not to mention other guys that can easly come up for pennies to flips asking

Did the Wings even show up tonight to play? They didn't shoot, pass, or hit. I just wish they would have completely embarrassed the Wings so they may have at least taken something from the game.

I think they did and I think we will take something from this game. Q did everything he could do to keep Z from Toews, he won't be able to do that in the Joe on Monday.

Yeah, he's providing nothing to the team from an offensive standpoint. Let Fil walk, promote Tatar and sign a big goal-scoring winger instead this summer.

Filppula has been largely invisible the entire season. Playing sound defensively isn't good enough when you get top-six minutes and substantial PP time.

Edited by GoWings1905

So I didn't post in the GDT earlier today and I didn't post in the X posts for a victory thread either. So that may be why we lost, sorry guys. I was really busy today but on Monday I won't be as busy and will be sure to contribute lol.

I'm really not too worried yet. I think the Wings will play better on Monday. Even if we don't win another game, it would definitely be disappointing but the future is so bright for this team that right now losses really aren't bothering me that much. We are still playing with house money. We just lost a hand. We won't have to go all in until Wednesday if that even happens.

edit: oops... I thought I was in the GDT... lol so uhh yea Fil didn't look too good today.

Edited by 8 Legged RedWing

He's played good this series idk what other people are watching. But hey this is LGW so let's all pick a player to pile on!

Gotta move on from Cleary and Abby since they've upped their games in the playoffs.

Just curious, but what exactly has Filppula been good at this series? He isn't generating anything offensively.

He will show game 6

I dont comment and just talk up players but Filppula will have a beast game on Monday to close the series

Edited by Yak19

um ok ... watching this game you can pretty much make the same comment for most of the players on the Wings.

Ericsson played a terrible game.

Abdelkader just took any momentum this team gained ... if they we're even going to gain.

Nyquist line was no where to be found tonight.

Howard had a bad game.

Can`t really throw the blame only on #51 :nono: .

No, all of the blame does not fall on his shoulders. However, he is directly at fault for at LEAST 2 of the four goals last night. He failed to cover his man when Bickell went behind the net and opened the scoring. That was his man and Fil floated out to the scrum in the corner. Same idea with the Shaw goal. Those were his men and he gave them time and space by ignoring them.

As far as the other folks, Abs did not hit anything, Nyquist was actually skating hard, and I disagree that Howard had a bad game. Howard looked very solid on the shots he could stop, and still looked unshakeable even after the 4th goal was scored. He will be a monster next game- mark it zero, dude.

This series is more about matchups than any I have ever seen. When Babs gets last change back you wont see anymore Miller-Emdog-Eaves on Sharp-Toews-Kane. Our third line beats their third line when they get to play against each other. Game 6 back and the Joe will be exciting to watch!

Am i the only one who thinks he is clearly hurting? he's usually a smooth skater and his skating has been laborious.

In the words of Spock: "I had not considered that possibility." I didn't really notice that he was struggling a bit. At the time it appeared that he had the same problem the rest of the team had last night: failtomoveyourlegs-itis. It is a rare form of the disease Darius Kasparaitis, though not considered by virologists to be deadly.

Flip hasn't put up this year, yet...I not thinking about what we are doing with him or his overall performance even until this hockey team has played it's last game. I think we will win our game on Monday and move on to the WCF, I really hope Val is a big part of that win. LGW

Filp will be gone because under the cap we are not allowed to enjoy the fruits of our own cultivation. ( If you're drafting and development are too good, you end up supplying the league with good players because the rules won't allow you to pay them for what you helped make them worth--some other team gets the return on your investment).

Nyquist will move up with Z, and Tatar will join the team.

Edited by T.Low

He's played good this series idk what other people are watching. But hey this is LGW so let's all pick a player to pile on!

Gotta move on from Cleary and Abby since they've upped their games in the playoffs.

Which is exactly what counts.