Photo
- - - - -

Our future Depth

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Poll: Our future depth

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Out of these future youngsters who will be the most benifiting to the Red Wings future

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 The Axe

The Axe

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:35 AM

He's played like 12 NHL games. I'm reserving judgement for DD. Going into next year our D is still up in the air. The potential is there just a matter of putting it together

Smith will have 45 pts and you'll be dogging him.

#42 joesuffP

joesuffP

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,934 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:32 AM

Smith will have 45 pts and you'll be dogging him.

Depends on his play, I would harp on him less for sure even if he still can't play defense next year. The thing that bothers me so much about Smith is that the whole defense stepped up big time for these playoffs and he took a step down from his regular season which was terrible in the first place

#43 The Axe

The Axe

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

Depends on his play, I would harp on him less for sure even if he still can't play defense next year. The thing that bothers me so much about Smith is that the whole defense stepped up big time for these playoffs and he took a step down from his regular season which was terrible in the first place

You are going way overboard.

#44 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,697 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

Sproul is gonna be a stud for 12 years+ in detroit. Book it.

Is there a kickstarter campaign for Jakub Kindl to never play another NHL game?