• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MrNHLFanatic

Datsyuk | Because It's The Cup (Fan Promo)

Rate this topic

Over the years, Pavel Datsyuk has proven to be an amazing two-way forward. Hopefully,

he and the Detroit Red Wings will defeat the Blackhawks, and move on to the Western Conference Finals.

Anyways, here's my attempt at a "Datsyukian" Commercial:

Comments are always appreciated.

Thanks!

Awesome job!!!

Wow. When I saw you say "attempt" I thought it would be amateurish and we'd have to be nice, but that was a hot, sick, cool, whatever-the-kids-are-saying-now video.

You should seriously be doing this professionally. Contact the Wings. Don't take your talents to another team.

That was incredible!! Thanks!!

Over the years, Pavel Datsyuk has proven to be an amazing two-way forward. Hopefully,
he and the Detroit Red Wings will defeat the Blackhawks, and move on to the Western Conference Finals.
Anyways, here's my attempt at a "Datsyukian" Commercial:

Comments are always appreciated.
Thanks!

But, not entirely original...

My only complaint is I wish you'd have showed the goal after that nashville steal cuz that whole play was the nasty

Thanks! Yeah I wanted to show that whole clip, but since I was limited to 30 seconds, I cut it short.

I'm going to make a better (longer) tribute in the summer though.....

Wow. When I saw you say "attempt" I thought it would be amateurish and we'd have to be nice, but that was a hot, sick, cool, whatever-the-kids-are-saying-now video.

You should seriously be doing this professionally. Contact the Wings. Don't take your talents to another team.

Haha thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words.

I wish I could do this professionally, but it's just a fun hobby of mine for now :)

That was incredible!! Thanks!!

But, not entirely original...

Thanks!

Yeah I had to use most of the highlights from that commercial, because I couldn't find those same clips in HD.

I tried to make the video my own though, by changing the order of course, and the speed at various times.

Edited by MrNHLFanatic

Guest Playmaker

Looks great. Are you able to use the NHL "Because it's the Cup" stuff in your video? I don't know too much about copyright laws and what not, but do you have to get permission to use slogans and logos and what not?