• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 6 GDT- Blackhawks 4 @ Red Wings 3, - (Series tied 3-3)

Rate this topic

Well, I knew we we'rent going to win this game as soon as i saw that tool Ohalloran on the ice tonight in the stripes. Unbelievable that he's still allowed to ref our games. It's plain as day that POS hates Detroit. How many times has the team complained to the league about him and he's still allowed to ref our games? Ridiculous.

Well I broke the remote after that BS penalty shot. I think I'm done for the night before I break something else. Not saying we deserved to win, the Hawks played hard in the 3rd, but that penalty shot was complete and total BS.

Guest Crymson

game over man, game over.

Even Crymson will admit it now.

There's nothing to admit until the game is over. The Blackhawks scored two goals in five minutes. The Wings can do it too. If you want to roll over and die, be my guest. I won't.

I won't be on (probably) for game 7. Since that will be the end of this season in all likelihood, I'll talk with you all next October or so. Stay safe everyone.

Cheers mate. At least next season will start in October.

Remember, O'Halloran IS the ref, we shouldn't ve surprised. Regardless, this isn't over yet. If the Wings lose tonight, they can still win the series in Game 7. They're playing with house money, and have already heavily overachieved.

I'd love to see them force OT and win it tonight (or better yet, do it in regulation). Let's Go Wings.

Seriously disappointed with then refs on that PS call.

And the hawks definitely do not deserved to win this one. Wings (smith) screwed themselves in this 3rd period meltdiwn

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Edited by BigWinston

How many times have teams come back against us down two, and yet I have ZERO confidence this group could do the same.

That's because we have s***ty defensemen. Of course teams come back against us and not vice versa.

If Chicago had Coca Cola, Kindl and Smith, then we could come back.

Guest Crymson

Yeah we are done. No way we are winning game 7

Haha. How many people said this when Anaheim won game five?

But whatever.