• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 6 GDT- Blackhawks 4 @ Red Wings 3, - (Series tied 3-3)

Rate this topic

We can beat these guys..we've beat them 3 times but we can't fall asleep at the wheel for even 2 minutes or it ends up in our net. See you all Wednesday..should be fun.

If we get the 1st goal Wednesday I believe in our chances. Otherwise.. Overall it's been a good year though. It'd be nice to win though, I don't want to go into the off-season like the Leafs "oh we overachieved and that's all fine and good" Let's overachieve into the WCF.

Guest Crymson

A couple of important things to consider, gang:

1) When you're icing a young team, you'll see mistakes made. Very few NHL rookies play excellent defensive hockey.

2) There's still another game in the series.

even if the wings win game 7 no way they go any further having to play in cali. just embarrassing that they were up 3-1 in the series and now were going to game 7. they were up 2-1 going to the 3rd and they lose 4-2

hawks are in their heads and theyre scared. good luck wednesday your going to need it

Embarrassing? You mean the team that was, by the agreement of every hockey fan on the planet, greatly overachieving?

You can't leave a chicago player with all day to score with nobody near them in front of the net. That penalty shot call was a disgrace by the league. Absolute ridiculous. Players earlier in this series were hauled down no call, that was a tap and it's a PS? LOL

I seriously think this is why 10 people watch hockey, or at least it's a big reason why. You get excited to watch your team, and the refs do nothing but sway the games. One minute it's a call, the next it's not.