• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 6 GDT- Blackhawks 4 @ Red Wings 3, - (Series tied 3-3)

Rate this topic

Z stepped up to get the wings in the playoffs, then he stepped up to eliminate the Ducks, I have a feeling he will have a great game 6 and eliminate the Hawks.

I'll 2nd that. Wings need to close this series out bad. No need to go back to Chicago with it all on the line.

I want to be able to hear the Joe tonight. Cheer loud and proud for the boys because they do respond.

You can do this boys! Play your game and don't let them dictate the play! Hit them and hit them hard and most of all don't forget to hit the net! Ugly goals are beautiful!

GO WINGS!!

Edited by Hockeymom1960

Interesting nugget from John Niyo if you're one of those who believes in numbers:

So history suggests they've still got this one locked up, even after Saturday night's clunker in Chicago. In fact, in those 11 previous 3-1 scenarios, the Wings were under .500 (5-6) in Game 5, with all sorts of forgettable flops — a 6-0 shutout loss to Patrick Roy in Colorado in 1997, Jamie Langenbrunner's 70-foot OT softie on Chris Osgood in '98, even the triple-OT loss to Pittsburgh in the '08 Cup Finals. But they were 6-0 in the Game 6s that followed, never allowing a series to get to a winner-take-all seventh game.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130527/OPINION03/305270328#ixzz2UV5OHfLl

Let's go Wings! Get it done tonight!

edit: Tonight reminds me of 1997 versus the Avalanche. Chance to knock off a heavy favorite after they came roaring back at home with their own strong win. Take care of it tonight. End this.

Edited by Ram