• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 6 GDT- Blackhawks 4 @ Red Wings 3, - (Series tied 3-3)

Rate this topic

Mayers should've just went all Aaron Downey and stood at the red line to do his bidding. No flying pucks, no fines. Guess he's just not that smart..

You can count on that. Take it to any Deetroit bank.

More nervous for this game than any so far in the playoffs.

Its because, for the first time this post-season the Wings are actually under pressure. Game 7 against Anaheim, we'd already exceeded expectations and everyone was happy.

We shall light the beacons to signal a Red Wings victory to you. Godspeed weary traveller of ye old European mountainside

I don't have the talent for it, but there is some serious photoshop/gif potential in that scene.

Its because, for the first time this post-season the Wings are actually under pressure. Game 7 against Anaheim, we'd already exceeded expectations and everyone was happy.

I don't have the talent for it, but there is some serious photoshop/gif potential in that scene.

Z in a Gandalf robe with a wizard staff sending our 3rd line to light the beacons?

I really think the Wings are going to pull this one out here at home. The crowd will be going nuts hopefully and I'm sure the team will feed off it and manage to pull out a W. I would love for a blowout which we haven't seen since playing Vancouver earlier in the season but I doubt that will happen. I'm sure it will be another nail biter down to the end.

3-1 Wings. Kronwall, Pav, Hank (EN)

Kronwall is due there is no doubt about it. I'm going with a Kronwall hat trick. 1 goal, 1 assist, and 1 "you got Kronwalled"... 4-1 wings (Kronner, Dats, and Mule x 2)

I really think the Wings are going to pull this one out here at home. The crowd will be going nuts hopefully and I'm sure the team will feed off it and manage to pull out a W. I would love for a blowout which we haven't seen since playing Vancouver earlier in the season but I doubt that will happen. I'm sure it will be another nail biter down to the end.

3-1 Wings. Kronwall, Pav, Hank (EN)

Edited by MasterPavel

I will be at JLA tonight two up from the glass. Looking to cheer my heart out all night long and would really like to participate in a loud rendition of "You Got Kronwalled!" I think Jimmy will be back to his high caliber, and somebody will definitely step up big. Pavel is due, but Kronner is especially due. Either way, let's get 'er done, boys, and close out this series at home! Go, Wings, go!!

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

Kronwall is due there is no doubt about it. I'm going with a Kronwall hat trick. 1 goal, 1 assist, and 1 "you got Kronwalled"... 4-1 wings (Kronner, Dats, and Mule x 2)

I don't know, Kronwall seems to get "Kronwalled" more these days than he delivers them. He got "Bickelled" last game, along with Andersson. Still, it would be nice if he could line up the aforementioned Bickell. Lord knows that no Red Wing is going to get in Bickell's face, except Cleary with his "why I outta!" and "you're lucky this linesman is holding me back...". The only other player that does the "why I outta" bluff better than Cleary is Samuelsson. He is truly the best.

But it is what it is with this line-up; if they win tonight, I'll be happy. I hate the prospect of them having to go back to Chicago. I can't take that post-goal music; it literally makes me nauseous. Please win.

In my mind, this is Game 7. Sure, the Wings will still have another chance to win the series should they falter tonight, but I do not want this going back to Chicago. The Red Wings need to get back to the physical play that got them three wins already. Hard on the forecheck and take away Chicago's speed and space in the neutral zone.

I will be there tonight. Expecting the Joe to be more electric than ever for this one. Let's Go Red Wings!

I don't know if anyone saw but after the Kings/Sharks game last night, there was a commercial advertising the conference finals and it had the two already decided eastern teams and then the Wings and Kings...I think that means we're good and the NHL has already decided the out comes.