Haven't read through the entire thread, mostly because I don't want to experience the frustration of watching the game live last night all over again.
* The officiating was a joke. I don't want to go all Johnny Toews whiner here, but this is what fans of the NHL mean when they say refs far too often play a major role in the outcome of games. No hand pass on the Bickell goal? Obviously the penalty shot call was the back-breaker. The lack of consistency is what infuriates me the most. They get Kindl for interference very early and then the Blackhawks turn around and obstruct players coming into the zone all night with no penalties. I would prefer they let them play this time of year, but if you are going to blow the whistle, do it both ways.
* Where are the Wings best players offensively? It isn't enough they are just negating Chicago's skill players for large chunks of the series. Franzen and Filppula are complete non-factors still. Meanwhile, Hossa was IMO the best player on the ice in Game 6. Franzen's act of being a playoff performer is over. He hasn't showed up there either now for years. Filppula shouldn't get re-signed no matter what the price is. There are better alternatives that will fit the Red Wings needs more this summer.
* Drew Miller and Patrick Eaves are perfect role players.
* The Wings PP is atrocious. Babs needs to go back to Pavel and Z together.
* The Red Wings need three periods like the second period they played in Game 6. They can win Game 7, but it's going to be extremely challenging at this point. Everything is completely in the Blackhawks favor now.