• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Marxx71

Rangers buying out Richards?

Rate this topic

This is all speculations and rumors,but I've seen it all over the internet latley, but do you think that will happend?

Everyone knows how bad Richards has played, and everyone knows how good he can be, in the right team and system.

If Richards is bought out, should the Wings sign him? I think he will fit as the Second line Center for the Wings, eventhough he's soft and all that kind of stuff.

We can buy out Fillpula and then sign Richards to mabye a 1-2 year contract worth 3-4 mil per season?

The new CBA allows all teams to buy out two players, that will not affect our capspace.

Filppula will be a FA in the off season, we don't need to buy him out

Flip is a FA so there is no need to buy-out his contract

Oh, my bad!

I'd love to sign him here but at a low risk contract. Nothing more than Flip will get on the open market and only a 2-3 year deal. Of course he'll likely get better offers elsewhere so it's a pipedream.

Yeah, we can always dream!:)

This is all speculations and rumors,but I've seen it all over the internet latley, but do you think that will happend?

Everyone knows how bad Richards has played, and everyone knows how good he can be, in the right team and system.

If Richards is bought out, should the Wings sign him? I think he will fit as the Second line Center for the Wings, eventhough he's soft and all that kind of stuff.

We can buy out Fillpula and then sign Richards to mabye a 1-2 year contract worth 3-4 mil per season?

The new CBA allows all teams to buy out two players, that will not affect our capspace.

There is zero chance we can sign Richards for 3-4 million per season. Paying 6 mil per season for him is a stretch, considering he made 24 million over the past two seasons, but 3-4 is not possible.

There is zero chance we can sign Richards for 3-4 million per season. Paying 6 mil per season for him is a stretch, considering he made 24 million over the past two seasons, but 3-4 is not possible.

Scott Gomes? Wayne Redden?

Ok, he's not that bad but still.

With the firing of Tortorella, I doubt it. Not a fan of his game and for that money, no thanks.

With the firing of Tortorella, I doubt it. Not a fan of his game and for that money, no thanks.

"I have busted more hippies' noses than all the narcs in the free world." - Ted Nugent

Chuck Dee - AKA Chris

Mark my words Richards alongside Callahan and Hank are going to have huge bouncback years next season.

The Rangers system in a nutshell:

Phase 1 block shots

Phase 2 ?

Phase 3 profit

Edited by frankgrimes