• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The Secret

I hope for more of this in game 7

Rate this topic

very very weak penalty. Even babs said so, and he doesn't usually call out bad penalties like that, he usually just brushes them off, but he even took the time to mention that it was an awful call

I missed this part of the game. Was it an actual crap call by the refs? Or did pavs take a stupid penalty? To me it looks like interference for sure because toews didn't have the puck in that picture.

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

i'd like a little more scoring from datysuk

since, you know

he hasn't been doing that

right?

LOL....guys....the worst part about that wasn't that it was a penalty in general, but it is that he was called for tripping.

Not only does he not trip him, but he hits him about 1.5 seconds after the puck is gone so that isn't interference either.

That isn't a penalty.

pretty sure you're wrong.. either that or nhl.com's box score mixed up sharp and toews which I wouldn't doubt. but, pav's only penalty from that game is:

14:23

DET Pavel Datsyuk : Tripping (Patrick Sharp)

source: http://www.nhl.com/ice/recap.htm?id=2012030236&navid=sb:recap

Hell ya, eat that Tayves.... I know Pav took a penalty but with all the cheap stuff Chicago is getting away with I want to see them pay! If you have more from this series add them.

VkaTZkG.gif

I could just watch this over and over and over and over and over and then watch again and again and again.