• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 2 OT (CHI wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

If I had told you at the beginning of this abortion of a 48 game in-conference only schedule that you'd get a one game winner takes all game vs. Chicago at the United Center to play the Kings in the WCF we'd ALL have jumped at that chance.

Well tonight we have it. And we're going to take it. And we're going to win.

I hope they packed for L.A.

Guest Hatethedrake!

If the Wings are to win this game, it will have to be Pav and Hank leading the way. Come on boys. We KNOW you can do it! GO WINGS! :nhl: Come on Jimmy! Shut the door! :goalie:

@JSportsnet: East Final will start Saturday. West Final will start Friday if Detroit wins..Saturday if Chicago wins.

Why does Chicago get an extra day if they win, yet we would have to turn around and play Fri?

you need to swing some of your hate vibes to the wings tonight, tell everyone how bad they are, it seemed to do good work before :)

If I had told you at the beginning of this abortion of a 48 game in-conference only schedule that you'd get a one game winner takes all game vs. Chicago at the United Center to play the Kings in the WCF we'd ALL have jumped at that chance.

Well tonight we have it. And we're going to take it. And we're going to win.

I hope they packed for L.A.

Ya but remember how beat we were after the anaheim series? That will be even worse after finishing up with LA

Refs for tonight:

"The referees for tonight’s Western Conference semifinal Game 7 between the Chicago Blackhawks and Detroit Red Wings are Stephen Walkom (#24) and Dan O’Rourke (#9).

Working the lines will be “she told me her name was Billy” Jean Morin (#97) and Brian “Killer Bee” Murphy (#97)."

Refs for tonight:

"The referees for tonight’s Western Conference semifinal Game 7 between the Chicago Blackhawks and Detroit Red Wings are Stephen Walkom (#24) and Dan O’Rourke (#9).

Working the lines will be “she told me her name was Billy” Jean Morin (#97) and Brian “Killer Bee” Murphy (#93)."

Nice. At least it's not Dan "Penalty Shot" O'Halloran

Sounds nice. They have enough skill to pull off a passing game or, if need be they can also keep it simple and put Mule in additon to the front and let Kronner and Pav just shoot at a crease with 2 screens.

I'm just hoping they practiced it before because putting a PP-Line together just for the most important game of the year might be a little bit risky.

LETS GO WINGS! A bandwagon Hawks fan that works next to my business, slapped a Hawks sticker on my truck the day after game 1. I have a huge Wings sticker ready for her windshield if we pull this off....

A true Wings fan would use spray paint:)

I told a friend before game 6, "if we don't win this, we're cooked". If I had a gun to my head, i'd take the RefHawks BUT, that's ok because I'm always wrong.

LET'S GO WINGS!!!

I dreamt the wings had a come from behind victory tying it late in the third and winning in OT.

That was no dream. You were just watching the highlights from game 7 of the leafs and bruins.

Edited by DyingAlive

I was hoping to never have to do this again...

Ok, here goes.

This team. What a bunch of ******* choke artists. Don't they realize how high the expectations were for them coming into the playoffs?! I don't see how they can expect to win games when we have absolutely no depth! Our third line is absolute dogs***, they go out there and trip over their own dicks every time they're on the ice! They have absolutely no chemistry. Brunner seems to be a complete locker room cancer, I mean, WHAT A DICK! And our top lines, REALLY? Pav needs to work harder to overcome his obvious lack of skill, but instead he just derps around like he doesn't give a f***! Don't even get me started on Z's "leadership." The guy couldn't lead a fat person to a cheesecake. I hope they're all looking forward to learning how to crochet, because they sure as hell won't be playing hockey after tonight. f*** off.

*sigh*

I was hoping to never have to do this again...

Ok, here goes.

This team. What a bunch off****** choke artists. Don't they realize how high the expectations were for them coming into the playoffs?! I don't see how they can expect to win games when we have absolutely no depth! Our third line is absolute dogs***, they go out there and trip over their own dicks every time they're on the ice! They have absolutely no chemistry. Brunner seems to be a complete locker room cancer, I mean, WHAT A ****! And our top lines, REALLY? Pav needs to work harder to overcome his obvious lack of skill, but instead he just derps around like he doesn't give a f***! Don't even get me started on Z's "leadership." The guy couldn't lead a fat person to a cheesecake. I hope they're all looking forward to learning how to crochet, because they sure as hell won't be playing hockey after tonight. f*** off.

*sigh*

that should do it :D LGW!!

The Wings game 7 was the last game as they will just get beat in Chicago. Not having last change really hurts! It also hurts that we have no scoring depth and our players can clear the zone for long periods of time and did I forget to mention the turnovers in our own zone when those pucks could easily be moved up the ice. Speaking of moving up the ice anyone really annoyed as to the fact the Wings skaters choose to go East/West with the puck as opposed to North/South especially in their own zone and all it's doing is creating more Hawks posessions! No hope tonight guys can't see it happening!

If a game 7 against a division rival does not wake up franzen, I don't know what will. I am not asking him to show up and score a goal (although that would be awesome), just make his presence felt. Throw some weight around, and wear out the D. Flip was skating really well in game 6, I would not be surprised if he gets a goal tonight.

Edited by MTU_Huskies963

The Wings game 7 was the last game as they will just get beat in Chicago. Not having last change really hurts! It also hurts that we have no scoring depth and our players can clear the zone for long periods of time and did I forget to mention the turnovers in our own zone when those pucks could easily be moved up the ice. Speaking of moving up the ice anyone really annoyed as to the fact the Wings skaters choose to go East/West with the puck as opposed to North/South especially in their own zone and all it's doing is creating more Hawks posessions! No hope tonight guys can't see it happening!

I like it better when you don't post.