• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 2 OT (CHI wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Crawford is a wall. I just looked it up, he had one shutout against Minnesota so this will be his second shutout of the postseason. No surprise for such a solid playoff goalie.

If you're so confident that the Wings will not only lose but not even score, why are.... oh, screw it.

Guest The Axe

Oh my god the atmosphere sucks as does this game. So disappointed right now expected a huge game from the boys.Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Turn off the sent from bs

We haven't had any sustained pressure in their zone in how long now? Just dump ins... turnovers, and weak shots. Not going to even come close to getting it done.

So tired of us just throwing the puck at the net once in a while, hoping for rebounds, or deflections.

Edited by brandon27

Chicago woke up. it's not that the wings arent trying, the blackhawks are just good. They finally matched the intensity and this is the result.

Pretty much this. Chicago is a damn good team, there's a reason they finished the regular season at a recors setting pace. This team is almost as good as their 2010 team.