• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 2 OT (CHI wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

as I said, we clear the net like they do, and we get called for it.

GO FIGURE

I will never, ever figure that s*** out. The way it's called and NOT called is pretty close to criminal.

every replay of that slewfoot, after the orginal, is zoomed in and you can't see the slew foot. lol are the camera men for Chicago too

You can see it at the end of the video I posted. About :45

every replay of that slewfoot, after the orginal, is zoomed in and you can't see the slew foot. lol are the camera men for Chicago too

Even with good video Chicago fans are claiming it's not even close to being a slewfoot. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Made about 10 assumptions there but I'll let it go.

Ok, this is the last comment I'm gonna make about your attitude toward Cleary. What you have obviously failed to notice because you didn't bring it up is that he made some stellar passes already tonight. Franzen has had ONE good play where he really hustled. SOMEbody to the left of Crawford and about two feet away from him had an open shot on the net and passed it instead. AND IT WASN'T CLEARY. You're biased. Face it. You refuse to see how others are screwing up or playing passive and you zero in on Cleary. It's knee-jerk, period.