• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 2 OT (CHI wins series, 4-3)

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Kronner was absolute s*** this series. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sure, a bad bounce makes him terrible. No matter that NBC spent the entire series praising him.

Well this sucks. I can't decide if I want to cry, drink myself into oblivion, or both. (Both is good.)

I'm still so proud of our team this year. No one expected us to get this far, but we came within one goal of the Conference Finals. Good try, Wings, try a bit harder next season.

How that's not a penalty on Bolland for that hit from behind on Nyquist... I'm really not sure though. That's pretty sad... Nyquist shoulda stayed down and pretended to be hurt I guess... apparently that's the only way the NHL calls those hits.

Major choke job after being up 3-1....Jimmy was responsible for a ton of this playoff run, yet gives up a really soft goal to end it. He has to make that save. No way this choke was his fault though.. I point the finger at two people that I do not want to see in a Wings jersey ever again...Franzine and Filppula....

Everyone else, thank you for a great surprising season!

Kronwall blows a line change on the 1st goal and half screens Jimmy and the puck deflected off him and in on the OT winner. Guess Smith's rookie mistakes last game are now just "mistakes". Everyone makes them. If you're gonna block a shot like that, make sure you get right in front of it. that was a good time for a Kronwalling with a Dman skating toward you on offence.

Go Kings!

Kronner was absolute s*** this series. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

His offensive was invisible.

Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Kronwall and Franzen did s*** in this series offensively.

Maybe we need to start putting these guys out to pasture, since our young guns actually seem to have fresh legs. The older players just ran out of gas.

Major choke job after being up 3-1....Jimmy was responsible for a ton of this playoff run, yet gives up a really soft goal to end it. He has to make that save. No way this choke was his fault though.. I point the finger at two people that I do not want to see in a Wings jersey ever again...Franzine and Filppula....

deflected by kronwall...

It was deflected off Kronner's skate, just bad luck. I feel empty...