Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 2 OT (CHI wins series, 4-3)

• Please log in to reply
1124 replies to this topic

#61 derblaueClaus

derblaueClaus

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:06 PM

Sounds nice. They have enough skill to pull off a passing game or, if need be they can also keep it simple and put Mule in additon to the front and let Kronner and Pav just shoot at a crease with 2 screens.

I'm just hoping they practiced it before because putting a PP-Line together just for the most important game of the year might be a little bit risky.

"I'd have my **** out if I scored four goals. Id have my **** out, stroking it." - "Jumbo" Joe Thornton

Monsterblue.jpg

Thanks MabusIncarnate

#62 jfranzen

jfranzen

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:07 PM

I dreamt the wings had a come from behind victory tying it late in the third and winning in OT.
I'm offended that you're offended.

#63 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

GooZe! Z Jr. ~ Acting Captain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,013 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:14 PM

Is that you Brendan?

I believe that was the rare bird know as the Filapoola.  Sightings are rare. 

This offseason will determine whether Ken Holland should still be employed with the Wings organization.

Please put Smith on the Power Play!

#64 Osgood4President

Osgood4President

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

Should be a heck of a game. LET'S GO WINGS!

#65 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,581 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

you need to swing some of your hate vibes to the wings tonight, tell everyone how bad they are, it seemed to do good work before :)

Give me a bit I'm driving lol

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#66 beachwing

beachwing

Reader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:48 PM

LETS GO WINGS! A bandwagon Hawks fan that works next to my business, slapped a Hawks sticker on my truck the day after game 1. I have a huge Wings sticker ready for her windshield if we pull this off....

A true Wings fan would use spray paint:)

#67 chuckdee

chuckdee

Prospect

• 40 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

I told a friend before game 6, "if we don't win this, we're cooked".  If I had a gun to my head, i'd take the RefHawks BUT, that's ok because I'm always wrong.

LET'S GO WINGS!!!

#68 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:53 PM

A true Wings fan would use spray paint:)

and a hammer.... everything is better with a hammer

I'm a Red Wing for the next three years and I'm going to make sure every team we play knows that.'' -- Jordin Tootoo

#69 DyingAlive

DyingAlive

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:54 PM

I dreamt the wings had a come from behind victory tying it late in the third and winning in OT.

That was no dream. You were just watching the highlights from game 7 of the leafs and bruins.

Edited by DyingAlive, 29 May 2013 - 12:55 PM.

Posted Image

#70 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:55 PM

At least now all the pressure is on the Hawks, after what happened in the last two games nobody is expecting the Wings to win, so this is their chance to make history once again. Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

lidsretire2.jpg

Thank you so much perfect human being #5

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

Phase I: injury rattled roster Phase II: BABCOCK Phase III: Playoffs XXIII !

#71 Hank Dats 'N Homer

Hank Dats 'N Homer

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

Im on my phone and Im not sure how to embed this so maybe one of the mods can do it for me. Seemed to perfect for the situation not to post

Lets go boys!

#72 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,581 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

I was hoping to never have to do this again...

Ok, here goes.

This team. What a bunch off****** choke artists. Don't they realize how high the expectations were for them coming into the playoffs?! I don't see how they can expect to win games when we have absolutely no depth! Our third line is absolute dogs***, they go out there and trip over their own dicks every time they're on the ice! They have absolutely no chemistry. Brunner seems to be a complete locker room cancer, I mean, WHAT A ****! And our top lines, REALLY? Pav needs to work harder to overcome his obvious lack of skill, but instead he just derps around like he doesn't give a f***! Don't even get me started on Z's "leadership." The guy couldn't lead a fat person to a cheesecake. I hope they're all looking forward to learning how to crochet, because they sure as hell won't be playing hockey after tonight. f*** off.

*sigh*

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#73 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,351 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:27 PM

I was hoping to never have to do this again...

Ok, here goes.

This team. What a bunch off****** choke artists. Don't they realize how high the expectations were for them coming into the playoffs?! I don't see how they can expect to win games when we have absolutely no depth! Our third line is absolute dogs***, they go out there and trip over their own dicks every time they're on the ice! They have absolutely no chemistry. Brunner seems to be a complete locker room cancer, I mean, WHAT A ****! And our top lines, REALLY? Pav needs to work harder to overcome his obvious lack of skill, but instead he just derps around like he doesn't give a f***! Don't even get me started on Z's "leadership." The guy couldn't lead a fat person to a cheesecake. I hope they're all looking forward to learning how to crochet, because they sure as hell won't be playing hockey after tonight. f*** off.

*sigh*

that should do it :D LGW!!

I'm a Red Wing for the next three years and I'm going to make sure every team we play knows that.'' -- Jordin Tootoo

#74 LeonardSankar

LeonardSankar

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:33 PM

The Wings game 7 was the last game as they will just get beat in Chicago. Not having last change really hurts! It also hurts that we have no scoring depth and our players can clear the zone for long periods of time and did I forget to mention the turnovers in our own zone when those pucks could easily be moved up the ice. Speaking of moving up the ice anyone really annoyed as to the fact the Wings skaters choose to go East/West with the puck as opposed to North/South especially in their own zone and all it's doing is creating more Hawks posessions! No hope tonight guys can't see it happening!

#75 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:35 PM

If a game 7 against a division rival does not wake up franzen, I don't know what will. I am not asking him to show up and score a goal (although that would be awesome), just make his presence felt. Throw some weight around, and wear out the D. Flip was skating really well in game 6, I would not be surprised if he gets a goal tonight.

Edited by MTU_Huskies963, 29 May 2013 - 01:36 PM.

#76 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,852 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:38 PM

The Wings game 7 was the last game as they will just get beat in Chicago. Not having last change really hurts! It also hurts that we have no scoring depth and our players can clear the zone for long periods of time and did I forget to mention the turnovers in our own zone when those pucks could easily be moved up the ice. Speaking of moving up the ice anyone really annoyed as to the fact the Wings skaters choose to go East/West with the puck as opposed to North/South especially in their own zone and all it's doing is creating more Hawks posessions! No hope tonight guys can't see it happening!

I like it better when you don't post.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling, $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, Glendening, Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: Glendening.  MOTB TOTAL: $0

#77 BottleOfSmoke

BottleOfSmoke

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,581 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:39 PM

I like it better when you don't post.

Oh come on. Posts like that are what make my fake hate posts so amusing!

LGWsig_zpsa75c5d1e.jpg

#78 sjr2012

sjr2012

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

I knew we would lose game 5 but game 6 was a shock to me I still fail feel like we win this we got to muh to prove our younger guys want it if they didn't we would already we golfing its going to be great finish but we will do the damage in the 2nd 4-1 wings for sure than its time to bring on LA

Edited by sjr2012, 29 May 2013 - 01:45 PM.

try to get something by me i dare you

:goalie:

#79 Xitium

Xitium

Super Lurker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

Nice.  At least it's not Dan "Penalty Shot" O'Halloran

For what its worth, Dan didn't call that penalty shot.

If you start a new thread within two hours after a Wings game, specifically a loss, YOU ARE WRONG.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#80 LeonardSankar

LeonardSankar

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:50 PM

If a game 7 against a division rival does not wake up franzen, I don't know what will. I am not asking him to show up and score a goal (although that would be awesome), just make his presence felt. Throw some weight around, and wear out the D. Flip was skating really well in game 6, I would not be surprised if he gets a goal tonight.

If I were a Homer I would pick the Wings tonight but in reality the Wings are not good enough this year to beat the Hawks especially in their building with them having all the momentum! Our scorers are too silent and our skaters tend to get pushed back in their own zone too much and unless Jimmy pitches another shutout we are toast!