Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

WCSF Game 7 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 2 OT (CHI wins series, 4-3)

• Please log in to reply
1124 replies to this topic

#81 8 Legged RedWing

8 Legged RedWing

Arms... Legs... Whatever.

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:51 PM

I know Howie wants this game so bad. He has so much emotion in every play and every game, I would feel really bad for him more than anyone if the Blackhawks win especially how he carried our team the hole season. With that said, my pre series prediction was Hawks in 6 so in reality I should be happy with how it's gone so far but I won't be satisfied until it says 00:00 on the clock in the 3rd and a higher number on the visitors side of the score board.

#82 michigan2014

michigan2014

Jr. Prospect

• 16 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

Red Wings are 7-0 this playoffs when scoring more goals than the opposition. Interesting stat of the day!

#83 sjr2012

sjr2012

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:58 PM

im sure all the experts that picked chi to win this are all over them again but that is good because that's how we went up 3-1 we need to use it again to get the 4th win LGRW

try to get something by me i dare you

:goalie:

#84 John Marvin Murphy

John Marvin Murphy

Rookie

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:21 PM

Win or lose, the wings better give 100% this game. Play hockey. Finish your checks, make solid passes, play great D, take advantage of the hawk's mistakes and capitalize on them. If we lose and we've done those things, we can't complain.

#85 lwing

lwing

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:30 PM

Win or lose, the wings better give 100% this game. Play hockey. Finish your checks, make solid passes, play great D, take advantage of the hawk's mistakes and capitalize on them. If we lose and we've done those things, we can't complain.

I'm with you 100%. If we go down (and that is not certain) and we do it by playing smart and hard, I can live with that (barely). I'm going to go out on a limb here and say our boys have a dramatic flair (that ends up taking years off our life span) and will come out hard at the last minute, just like the season and the first round.

#86 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,696 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

Hanta Yo, baby!
  • Ram likes this
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#87 Ram

Ram

Tots

• Bronze Booster
  • 787 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

Let's go Wings. Would make everyone's day if you got this done.

"Hey @Datsyuk13 really bro? On my bday...cmonnnn.. Someone fix that ice in the corner.." - @logancouture

#88 turbowhistle86

turbowhistle86

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:54 PM

Red Wings are 7-0 this playoffs when scoring more goals than the opposition. Interesting stat of the day!

Are you sure? You'd think we could still find a way to piss one of those games away.

#89 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:55 PM

Be really nice if tonight our PP starts to click!!

IPB Image

#90 Salviaman

Salviaman

Tool + Red Wings = Bliss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

Wings need to win the 3rd period. Giving up 20+ hurts bad.
Think for yourself. Question authority. Throughout human history as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chance, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself.

#91 SimonSin

SimonSin

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:01 PM

Ugh. I hate to say this but I just don't have a good feeling. God, I hope I'm wrong, I really do. I just think we squandered our chance at winning this series. Chicago wins tonight. But let's hope we get a total 6o minute effort and I'm totallyf****** wrong. Go Wings!

Edited by SimonSin, 29 May 2013 - 03:03 PM.

#92 sjr2012

sjr2012

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

I don't know why im very calm today I haven't been the last couple but im not worried today it might be a good sign

try to get something by me i dare you

:goalie:

#93 dirtydangles

dirtydangles

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

Do I wear my white yzerman jersey or red datsyuk jersey?

Is there a kickstarter campaign for Jakub Kindl to never play another NHL game?

#94 ACallToArms

ACallToArms

1st Line Sniper

• Gold Booster
  • 862 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

The wings obviously don't like having leads, so they should feel very comfy in this game 7 ;)

LGRW

#95 ami

ami

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:22 PM

Patric "20cents" Kane with goal today.

so far in this playoff, blackhawks loses when he scores.

wings in 7 - isn't it too obvious?

#96 DRW Dominance

DRW Dominance

Yzerman=God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:42 PM

I don't know what to expect in this game.

if flip and franzen show up we win for sure....without them we still could but it'll be crazy close.

I do feel as well that we might have missed our chance in taking this series.
naked is a state of mind

#97 Kindl Surprise

Kindl Surprise

Rookie

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:43 PM

I've really enjoyed this series and i hope the finale does it justice. If they go out and give it the game 2-4, 6 effort, I won't be able to complain. So much happier watching the team this playoffs as opposed to the last couple.

#98 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

We need several things to happen to beat the Hawks in their barn in game 7, so here's my 7 keys:

1) We need Jimmy to be back to superhuman Jimmy, he has looked average again the last couple games.

2) Flip and Mule need to limit the floating around center ice and play with some purpose.

3) We need bodies in front of Crawford but without creating stupid penalties in the process.

4) Smith needs to surgically remove his head from his arse and limit the defensive lapses.

5) Hard clears down the boards on the PK.

6) Win the 50/50 battles on the puck

7) Shoot, shoot, shoot.  You never know what kind of fluke bounce you're gonna get and that could be all we need for a date with LA.

:clap:   :yahoo:   :goalie:    :nhl:    :thumbs-up:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#99 beachwing

beachwing

Reader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

Its soooooo much easier to just be a baseball fan!!!

This is hell:)

#100 TigerDan

TigerDan

Goon

• Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

Well, there are 5 teams left in the playoffs as of right now.  They consist of the last 5 Stanley Cup Champions.

Red Wings need to win tonight to ensure its 4 of the last 5 still alive and not the last 4.  Let's Go Red Wings!!!!

"This young man has had a very trying rookie season. What with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him? Whhelll, I guess that's more than most 21 year olds could handle."