• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

Rags Fire Torts

Rate this topic

#NYR BREAKING: John Tortorella has been dismissed as head coach of the Rangers, source confirms

Retweeted by George Malik

Confirming reports already out there, John Tortorella dismissed as head coach of NYR.

BREAKING NEWS: The #NYR have relieved John Tortorella of his coaching duties...details to follow

I dunno, Suter in LA does a pretty good job of trolling the media

Just my personal opinion, and I realize that others don't have to share it, but I feel that Torts is easier to look at.

Guest Crymson

He knew it was coming. One could see it on his face after the Bruins took a 3-0 lead in the series.

Way to late but better late than never, watch out for Richards, Nash, Callahan having huge bounce years next season and the King well just being that, the King.

I always disliked the way, how Tortorella called out his players and never ever admitted some mistakes the guy is just too demanding and too much to handle (understandably) for a lot of players, he sucks.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Edited by frankgrimes

This will be Babcock's fate if we lose tonight. And then by Monday we will have Torts as our new coach. Babcock you better have your $hit together tonight. I don't want that man as the next head coach.

This will be Babcock's fate if we lose tonight. And then by Monday we will have Torts as our new coach. Babcock you better have your **** together tonight. I don't want that man as the next head coach.

I'm just gonna LOL and hope/assume this was meant for the sake of humor.

Our coach that brought this rebuilding team not only to the playoffs, but deep into the 2nd round after defeating the red hot 2nd seed Ducks and into a game 7 against the 1st seed Hawks and potentially further.

I'm just gonna laugh at your humor and never check this thread again and see if you were serious or not. Good one! *knee slap*

As for Torts gone, that team needs fresh blood without question. One can only wonder what that team would look like if they still had Gabby with a new coach next season...

Rangers could be a different looking team next season. Ryane Clowe, Roman Hamrlik, Steve Eminger, and Matt Gilroy are all UFAs. I think its safe to say Hamrlik walks or retires. Gilroy didn't see much playing time, so.I could see him walking. Who knows with Clowe and Eminger.

I don't expect drastic changes, because they've got a good core of players in Ryan Callahan, Carl Hagelin, Derek Stepan, Derrick Brassard, Ryan McDonagh, and Dan Girardi.

Lindy Ruff a possible replacement?