• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

Rags Fire Torts

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

This will be Babcock's fate if we lose tonight. And then by Monday we will have Torts as our new coach. Babcock you better have your **** together tonight. I don't want that man as the next head coach.

This has the capacity to happen in the Bizarro Universe. Certainly not in ours.

LOL, when is Glen Sather supposed to be fired?

This is his 3rd coach that he has hired and fired. He has a bigger rap sheet of bad signings than ANYONE!!!!!

How many Cups? 0 (zero)

He is the Matt Millen of hockey.

He coached the Oilers to four Stanley Cups. He is, however, a terrible GM.

He'll find a job, really good coach, but isn't the type of coach the can win players over for more then 3-5years.

After the way he handled the Richards situation players will even hate it more to play for him, so no sane GM should go that route, because it would make it that much more difficult to attract top guys.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Love how Katie Strang posted it as BREAKING NEWS, as if nobody saw it coming :lol:

Edit: My guess is that TSN hires him back

Highly doubtful TSN is easily the best one outthere, they have Dreger, MacKenzie, LeBrun, Ward, Duthie and so much other great stuff they don't need this jackass.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Torts in Vancouver would be the ideal fit. Team needs a culture change, the city loves drama, and Torts loves the spotlight. He'll get it there, that's for sure lol.

Torts should go to CBC and phase himself into the new Don Cherry.

Incredibly opinionated, abrasive, former coach and doesn't care one little bit what anyone thinks of him. All he needs to do is develop a distaste for all things European and he'd basically be a younger Cherry already.